Y despues.
So as you know, month 11 is the last month of a year. It is to be said that the 11th month was not my favorite month at all but I did some pretty nice things in art in it. No shortage of new styles and projects and things of that nature. Truly there were a lot of social things to happen in this time and many of them in my opinion and my experience were not that great at all. It is some shit to see how I daily interacted with a piece of shit individual and there was this fake happiness between both parties. There sure is greater things in my works and efforts than the social ones. That amounted to basically recoiling in pain from people who were about pucker fish mentalities diving to stab me with their quills as they blow up in rage. And yet this month would lead into the 12th, which would be the absolute last month. I think I should list some of the things I did contrast the social happenings and then the story will be clearer. Alas, in the past a person gets too ahead of theirselves, this is a simple opportunity so nothing is missing when I write the story.
I may not come to post everything on an everyday basis as I did in October but just know that somethings are meant to not be for the public eyes or unless you bypass a pay wall. Hmm. this month of November was when I was so very lost but also making my way back in sort but just being inflicted by all sorts of terrors. There is not a one that I have actually forgotten. I think earlier in this whole "Sketchbook effort" worked on this work I worked on in the end of that year. I think its best to go back and continue that story one more time.
Comments
Post a Comment