Looking back on things.
How ugly a journey it has been to get where I am today. You thought going to college you would complete things in teamwork but that never occurred. Instead you had to work against these people. People pure down right savages. Not even worth even being compared to you. You learn the lessons the hard way that these people don't even have any civilization to be matched with you. There is much creativity in the beginning and I was very motivated. This level of motivation would not return till 2017 but really was that really motivation but the need to survive? So many projects never continued. There would be more posts each day at the beginning but does not mean that future methods weren't better/ Along the way you realize there is no point to writing a bunch of posts when that is not even your goal. My goal was to make comics, indeed. There are many things I can do better today but that all did not come for cheap and surely not with the help of college friends or any bullshit like that. All people have done is slow down my shit and just be jealous jerks and just idiots so wrung up on "gatekeeping" something that cannot even be gatekeeped. They are ultimately just people who have no clue what exists in the world and what people can do when they use their minds and don't kiss up to the "establishment that only exists for similar people like them" for prestige. These people I came across were trash. At the end of the day they just were that. Some people literally lie to theirselves they weren't being something else but that's on them. A real person does not have time to be lying to theirselves. People have to make their way to their dreams, real dreams and that takes conviction. Not hearing the voices of others ring in your ear but your own conviction to get it done. So many things happened in fall 2013 that I never wrote down that impacted me from the creative stance to local and school happenings that would effect everything later. I trusted too much in people. that I realize now but really enough it was better than having a closed heart and even a closed mind.
I think back on the time, I thought I could finally break away from the social conditions of living in the place called Texas yet people will not be the one ever. The will be no social equal to find and anything is just a fight against systematic oppression to even show truly who are without these racist narratives and hatred campaigns by the schools, the school staff and those who kiss the tales of the schools. If you live in a place that bans critical race theory, truly they just want to continue treating people as they always have but really its a pipe dream that good people are just going to sit down and be degraded. It is a pipe dream that victory is so easy as saying your "unchallenged convictions" which you only have because are too cowardly to really live your life and just are a bad person. I am to say that a person returns to the beginning of this site if not only in this post to show how much changes and how much has not because people are unnerving just bad in these academic spaces, notoriously so.
I think on the perception many people have about this place but none of it is real. These people are just idiots afraid of the real world and feel as if they have to shorten the world to their little definitions to be made important. Yet that is never what the world is about. The world is expanding not shrinking. You either are a person who accepts this and their role in it or just uses their life to fight the unyielding fight. For all that is right; it will just happen one day or another when you put in the effort.
Comments
Post a Comment