I will never.

 I'm trying to be your man,

but you will never understand

wooh-hoo,

never understand

never understand

never understand

wooh-hoo,

I will never be a man

to you just sweet funky baby

and never call me by my name

and say I'm cute because I am a real

real man and I don't like you

as much as you think I do

you aren't my sister.

You are just a bother

you should never

never 

try to belittle me

I am just a dude.

I will never be a man to you'

what gives a fuck 

I give a fuck about you.

Nothing at all when you are indifferent.

Every little women who wants to play they like innocent

bent against me

you just a bother.

so do not bother me.

Yea.

You do not bother me.

Yea.

Do not bother me.

I will never bend to you.

Comments

Popular Posts