Decemberaggadron.
Now, is the work "the Sketchbook" the same as the title-MK MZODERN ADVENTURES? I mean that "Adventures title was worked on in the fall 2018. Honestly, I think it'd be great if it was as easy to say this work led to the current but that work is just about each time period up to 2018. Does not really speak about anything after, three years later or anything like that. Does keep the view of things in that time, well but much of the stuff there is outdated from the revelations one did experience later. I think to tell you I go into greater detail and whilst that was a more completely graphical work. The Sketchbook is both graphical and written in nature.
I have been thinking on December 2016 and I think I have not done it a good favor for anytime that I told it. There have been things I have solely kept to myself but now, and soon will be free to experiment with these ideas that one had to hinder to keep true to an agenda of self betterment and just continue this site as it should have been able to do in the first place. Some things take some time and this will take some time.
Comments
Post a Comment