Did you want this comic? I don't think you did?
![]() |
| dumb ass people saying dumb ass shit. |
Man, I totally wasted valuable time on this one dumb ass commission. This person said they were going to pay me $700 for a comic and when I delivered with even more pages than I agreed to for the same price-they could not even pay that. I was frankly being nice to them. They were a person I wanted to help tell their story but really, I should have just told them they were going to have to pay me $1,200 plus the price of coloring the work. Well surely they did not make the Friday deadline I set for them to pay me the $700. They asked me to attribute their name to the works but really fuck them, don't make people work on some shit and don't pay them. The story was the most tripe, dumb fucking shit and just piss poor writing down with this slang that no one uses. I mean this person just infuriated me greatly. I can never get anyone but to just mock my works simply and totally these days. It never used to be like that but the train of jerks have hit the mill. I mean to request a work to be made, not be able to pay the full price and simply in the end refuse to pay it-just is an insult. Of course I did not give them the comics at all so they left empty handed. The prized picker that be choose to insult me by doing this fucking shit. They needed this work for an art exhibit but it did not seem they were going to even credit me so fuck them. I drew the shit, I very much could just change all the dumb text. I mean I gave them a cheap service because I felt sorry for them. Typography services is another thing they did not anticipate. Anyways. I truly detest this mother fucker and like any one who just does not pay you what you are owed. Anyways, probably should have made them pay unfront but I trusted people too much. I have never had this trouble before with anyone else and so this sucks. Truly, one thing you should never do is get a person's hopes up that respect is achieved. I think I might make their work into a joke onto itself. Just a reminder to not screw with people's time and their money. But you already knew that ,right?

Comments
Post a Comment