Author's Note.

 I feel as if people don't know these days to respect the level of time it takes to make a story. No, stories do take alot of preparation and alot of a mental toll behind. Comics especially take a time to do.  You should realize that even in so called "professional comics" made by DC and Marvel that it takes time to even create those. Things cannot just be rushed out and people cannot be forced to go with the trends. I get that some people appreciate the rapid fire of trends to fire them but for many people that is too much control in which the internet can have on the individual itself.

I think back to not a time where I was ever influenced by trends but a time in which I drew freely on this site in summer 2018. The thing is people just don't respect artists unless they are just doing these puff pieces and just if you post everyday take your artwork for granted. This is why I hardly draw online these days because people are so trapped by a mentality grown ups should never have about art. That is to take it for granted. You should realize that artists are just other people and just because you don't have the skillset does not mean that you should endear artists to be better than you or lower than you. I mean; everyone can draw if they put their mind to it.

I just hate on the net today when you view the comment sections of these big accounts and they just push people to praise them instead of respect them as just normal humans. I don't think you should be worshipped as an artist. Appreciated and given money for your work, yes but worshipped no. Just because one person can draw does not mean they are the person to help you drawn anything. Alas, your heroes-on the net are not the best candidates to be you.

I am just to say the whole thing where you kiss up to someone or expect people to kiss up to you is something beneath me and really much don't try to be the most popular and following the trends. No, I take my time and that is to be said; I will not be changing my plans for anything but will continue as I have been doing because I rather endear a positive environment that is constructive to making dreams come true and not just trying to make bank off someone's ip. This is the way I have lived for 8 years through thick and thin and I am not going to change it just because others are just doing whatever and endearing that is all there is to anything. Things are coming but really let me just say that people of a certain demographic just don't care about my efforts but just getting hyped up and worked up about some new anime or whatever and never take a moment to actually breathe.

Comments

Popular Posts