AI Nvidia App.







     I have been working with this AI stuff recently. Can you say AI like Common does in the AI commercial? (Dora is waiting for 5 secs).

    So I have been using this Nvidia app that allows you to draw something using different brushes to create a realistic looking place. I mean this thing is amazing but the legal side of things is pure asshole. I mean it. Fuck this thing's legal side. Any picture you upload is the companies and anything you draw is theirs. I mean, I was only doing this for fun but people should be warned. I found this out on reddit but no one had any warning on there. You have to accept these terms and conditions before you use it so be careful uploading pictures you own. I wonder what would happen if you upload pictures of your enemies on this thing-oh wait, their pictures would belong to this entity. Oh, wow. I did not do that but seriously this thing is pure asshole in its legal terms. You cannot use it for anything at all after that. You cannot use it in a creative work and they are so how against porn for some reason and will come after you if you use it for porn, violence or something mature in nature. I mean this script is wack. You surely cannot use it for commercial means either. Just only can use it for review or fun. But don't have too much fun and draw something really complex and/or upload your images that belong to you or else it will belong to Nvidia by click the bottom box. Truly fucking shit, it is. Just be warned.

    I am to say graphic designers should be aware of AIs and their potential to take their jobs away.  Just will the help of some programmers people could be make AIs with clicks of buttons run by algorithms like those on Youtube. Its just that AIs are truly a threat to graphic designers. Yes, I would say that. Learning my best to stay ahead of the trends I am and so I will continue to be investing in AIs in the future. I will likely find some other means of making AI oriented art using other programs that have better legal terms behind them and don't want to jack your intellectual property ownership up.

    I forget to write that this whole AI thing has options after you pressed the button for "real". Yea, you can change the "filter" or how the image looks by the images at the bottom or you can upload one or two or three. But yet I would not suggest doing that or Nvidia will own your shit. Anyways, the results are very nice but are greatly undermined by the legal terms. Its only good for minimal fun and that's my review. I don't think enough of this thing for its bad legal terms to even give you the link at all because it would be like introducing people to a legal danger that will cost them much to contend with.

Comments

Popular Posts