Neoethic rejected.

     So remember when I wrote that you cannot post to many places today well the thing is that you cannot. They are strictly stupid and just very "conformed to what things they thinks are". I tried to post my artwork for Neoethic in the whole Printmaking reddit. They removed it because it was "printed". They never said they had anything against printed prints but that  "All posts must be related to printmaking as an artform or any topic that is relevant to this sub. This is not the right sub for your industrial or homeoffice printing needs. " This one was related as printmaking is not just the wooden blocks that carved out to a shape but can include printing because guess where printing comes from? Oh, yea, print making. I guess that means "your industrial or homeoffice printing needs". But really that is just stupidity. If you knew anything about the printing process which these idiots don't-printing just originated from print making but don't tell these idiots that. I mean it uses the same fucking principles but on an advanced scale. It does not stop being printmaking because of its advanced technology. Well, this is the load of discriminatory bullshit you get on sites like reddit in the first place where people are so full of shit to remove your post because they don't like what the full extent of a definition even means. Who you? An expert of print making? Don't even know what or who Gutenberg is? 

    Anyways just an example of the shrill a person has to go through just to share some art. And no one is going to write some green over the edges, " I drew this picture because I am a novice and need your support in that regard" post. Truly, there is a way to be that is not disrespectful of fellow artists but people even refuse your freedom of speech and just make these forums which can be based on misinformed definitions of subjects and "have it my way or the highway". This is not right. Yet a person can just make another reddit forum if they wish.



Comments

Popular Posts