Fight the influence, too!

    The great thing to know that folks, I do not share this blog anymore to people who were in my closest corners. Those I went to highschool, family and then the people at a college (unless they stalk me from the time I did and could post to facebook before it became utterly stupid) don't have access to this blog. Them, people and yes I am speaking incorrectly here, really don't respect my content. I mean, that is why this whole blog was created in the first place. The first blog I had before this one was called My Teenage Confection! That was it, it did not have any Kyeombi or comic oriented goals. It was just a place to promote original ideas that were not apart of the whole Kyeombi ideals. I am to say to you that in the time period that was early fall 2013; I worked on graphic novels and small comics like the Forge. TIM, the work that today has its own blog internalized story  was essentially a great focus at the beginning of my college career or trying to learn comics. 

   You see I reasoned you had to start small. So there was this comic called Forge which actually combined three different graphic novels into one. You know when you are young in a place as barren in really valuing helping people complete stories, you aren't going to complete anything unless you put your own shake of a twig into things. Forge is basically three stories rolled into one. Namely, Apollo, (castle story) and Sunglasses, were the works. I think you should realize that in early fall 2013, there was some element of me trying my best to learn comics in a logical way and doing small projects and this Forge comic was a project that I actually completed and spent a week coloring(in a library because the room I was assigned to was ruined by the roommate vomiting it in-yes the roommate aside from fucking two crushes by the time of the formation of MK MZODERN was a piece of shit). The next project TIM was harder and yes, I did not finish the work in the time period. There was too much of a learning curve and too much lacking motivation and even counsel to come at it another way. I did not write down my progress back then. There were so self narratives but they were very lacking in consideration to the ones that are made today. Of course, a person had only just turned 18years old. Essentially back then, I was still a kid.

   Its to be said a person was just so starry eyed about college they did not recognize how bad things were There was a week where I experimented with my lyrics on the then My Teenage Confection blog and it was basically just a heavy metal type of song with heavy cursing but my parents are not the most cultured people and in fact are some of the most slowest people to even know of new cultural trends and/or music. Certainly are the type of people too dumb to give people their space. These people were literally trying to control me creatively saying I should go back to the way I was before. But no, I did not want to go back and it was none of their business what type of songs I wrote. A person just came back from where they attacked me at the dinner table with a profound anger and issue. They had violated my space and tried to force their unlearned, uncultured and just stupid shit onto me. I think that really enough these people just vilified anything that was not this nice stupid "christian leaning thing" and thought that I was cursing myself by calling myself Sick Phantom. Its to be said these people were/ are dumber than doornail. Have no sense of respect for what people call theirselves and no its not a curse and they cannot define that. But these people had no boundaries. None. Just put me in a position where I had to consider just quitting writing on that blog which I loved doing and there would never be a replacement for it afterwards!

    They expected this thing was just to be so cut and dry. The music is evil and so is the name and all this fucking bullshit( and kinda why black people will always stay in chains to Christianity that was never built for them but for white people to constantly degrade their freedoms-physically and mentally). They expected that there was not going to be any blow back and that they would have their way. What actually happened was on the day before October, I essentially just started another blog with a news focus and that was the beginning of MK MZODERN. Slowly enhanced the features from My Teenage Confection that being of the stories. Was emboldened to later include the Kyeombi focus and record it when it was this off the map effort that I did not reflect upon but just worked with the hands that were dealt. I continued to get inventive with new stories and even some creative recaps on the news. I am to say that really much; I rebelled very hard. The news focus at first helped the site reach some audience that I then branched out into creative things to where I am today. Namely, somethings happened along the years and you lose an audience( like the deletion of google +). Alas; anything that was on My Teenage Confection just was exponentially multiplied! I am to say that I would not be put out by my own parents and yes, some great thing to notice on the day I started MK MZODERN when I had gone back to the dorm room, my roommate had slept with this girl I was interested in. And yes, this fucker was just a pain in a fucking neck. Imagine liking a person and valuing them and your roommate essentially just takes advantage of them like he did the person before that. As in; these people expected something of a relationship or respect in return but all they got was none of that. Honestly, this just pissed me off.  Them personal comics that people draw today in masse had not been created yet and I thought it was best to keep that shit to myself. But no, you don't just keep stuff like that in and expecting it to not later come out. I did not invest in talking about myself then. It was not important I figured. I was wrong. It was essential to record my efforts of trying to learn an art form and accomplish some objectives.

    So you see, it took me a great while up until recently to actually tell my self story after being hindered in fall 2016. I will say that truly fall 2013 up to before October, MK MZODERN did not exist and would only exist because people got too much into your personal space and yea, you were just attacked at all angles. You family just wanted to create a fight with you on a non-issue trying to pit that you were going to "turn evil"( I never turned evil and I still write the same lyrics). Your roommate, had no concern to even tell you he was inviting anyone over and namely else was just stealing the air out of your sails-by sleeping with your crush. O. I mean to say that a person also did not sleep in his room but used it as  storage space because someone roommate puked in it and it smelt like shit. I mean, how did this guy even get the girl when the room smelt like shit?  That is to be said; air fresheners were in place the time before but yet you could still smell vomit. The beginning of fall 2013 was really a tough time and place, you should realize. Adversity and crippling adversity is always something I had to endure and especially when creating this site. But yet in winter 2017, when I started to write about the past, only anger could come out and really much a person just shuddered at the past for how it just directly impacted the present.

    After the night in which I created MK MZODERN and learned of my roommates' betrayal, I became distant from recognizing the real threats. I refused to wake up but look to certain other women as salvation from that hell but then would realize that the roommate always had a way to get around to the woman in which I liked and was just unconvinced I could protect these women from being "used". My parents doubted my sense of self and just an ability that I could do good by myself. All the friends I had were fake and deep down I knew that none of much the attention that certain girls were giving me was just an act of moving to a place and just seeing different people. They did not know my struggle or creative qualms or any of that. Basically I was unable to make any other decisions after that one stale mate in which I would resolve. For a great deal of time and long after I left the college would be trapped in this stalemate of mind. Too afraid to act but the mindwashing of these women that I was "anything bad" was the only thing that woke me up. But yet it was only because it was severe crushing pain into you. Feeling like you could nothing whilst doing your best.

      For a long time, I felt paralyzed.  It was only in 2016 in which I truly took flight and thus people tried to punish me for resisting. Some people just want a target for the unexplained happening to them and really much I would not be that target. I would say there was some low key dark shit behind the scenes at that first school and it was thing that would continue to follow you around. These women who you would entrust for a 'better time" just were nothing but people who were easy for an institution to corrupt and bellie racist beliefs in under a false premise of "equality". Ergo these people were inspired to be the champions of "no change and no fucking common sense". Just leaning on their lack of good communication skills to blame a person emotionally compromised and bitten over for the lack of response given back. To be said, everyone rested everything on my shoulders. Never giving a fuck that a person was not these things they envisioned. My parents, these women, the school institute and just every little other pretentious violent stranger really don't know me and especially the women were just attacking out of privilege as if they could define who I was anyway they saw fit. The thing is that me, is a constant value that does not change upon the view points of other people. Ultimately no one who later comes to attack you under false narratives and just blatant lies ever cared a thing for you. You were only momentary and nothing more. The moment your shape elipsed their black and white understanding, a sight that can only see basic shapes-you were nothing to them.

    When I came to write about things in winter 2017, again only felt anger but realized the previous and that I could not continue to write the past narrative until I could calm down. That is to be said, anything written of 2013 in narrative only came in the summer 2017. But there you go, this site is just a point of resistance! I am to harken that you should fight the influence too.

Comments

Popular Posts