Neoethic; All Right!



So my whole exploit to color an image two different styles has worked out pretty nice as you can see. I fit the color scheme to the different color agendas/icecream flavors and thus these works were created. I would note that these works all came from one lined paper drawing which I then was able to duplicate and color multiple times over! I mean when do you get to do that with such a drawing? Never, folks, you only get to color it once but I truly have found the way around this epic problem and now these things hang on my wall. You can soon make your own colorings of these prints soon and maybe you can share a link in the comments. I do say that coloring these prints was stress relieving and yes; very fun. The prints; the whole focus of Neoethic is now tested. That is without changing anything a precious lined paper drawing was conserved and greatly utilized three times over with three different color schemes and the lines did not change but some few adjustments. Wow! Neat.

 

Comments

Popular Posts