Something up coming and something new.
Been very dark lately. You can hole up in a place of a nature and still have people coming at you true and true. I think that the summer has just begun. August is particularly always a treacherous time because summer ends and well, bad things always begin as you go to school or else. Always have to be careful of these times at the end. Just now reflecting on the past, I realize how unrelentless and brutal people were towards me back in the past in summer 2016. I keep on thinking of ways in which I could have avoided what happened but none of that was my fault. None of it was. It was the fault of people and their damned desires that drive you places in which you should have never been in the first place. Ergo, I think it would be nice to talk about how Tapastic became Tapas and really dumped on the older demographic that is not so "virtue signaling" and just appealed to a Korean identity above anything at all that could be for "anyone". In sort some people do some branding to make theirselves stronger and better out there in the world but really lose the "all audience metric it had for something that will not always last forever. Let me just say that some places on the net like webtoons and tapas don't help you but harm you. Next up will record my experience on Tapasatic or Tapas to the modern day. I am to say that I will not spend another summer ever again completing some comic for some contest run by people who really much aren't the most "cultural diverse or accepting" folk even though that is their branding today! I like to think of the contributions these companies have had in my creative process akin to people pissing on you and just contributing to domestic disenfranchisement from opportunity with their veil of support for their people and their culture which is not the most uplifting one for persons of color.
Comments
Post a Comment