10/1 Tuesday.
The day before November begun was a Monday cloudy were I saw beauty in a woman, masked and it broke me out of the despair and the condition I was in. It got my blood moving. The sight of the person, whom I never saw again. I never saw who was under the mask and they came and they went like the fog. The fog, carried that magic of seeing the person who had delivered the hope judgement into me. I, in my heart smiled again, adventure was alive once more. If a person had been beaten by the stares of the couples and the one girl who you had your eyes on since fall 2015 just falling into a couple-they were beaten no more. I had the wills of life again in me and that Tuesday, I did not rush to the Design 1-2D class. I instead of rushing to the classroom, went directly to the PAC building to see if I could catch this person walking in the building unmasked. The fog held the magic and I just looked going up the stairs hoping to see someone. I looked down at the bottom of the place under, and saw no one of the definition. I just went down the stairs just naturally after some minutes and just waited a bit and then saw no one of the description and just left to go to the design 1-2d class with all the evil people. I turned into fog and went to the building behind the science building and went down a hall from a display case and then turned into the class. The teacher did not say anything but the people were just doing their demonic shit, talking and just willing they were so good people and so innocent whilst they spoke their fucking nonsense. I knew I was living again and no one was going to tell me I was not. This was only temporarily, one day I would wreck the face of these insufferables and what they had done through solid narrative they would never recover from. This was a Tuesday. Yet the Tuesday was just full of me after this class-as I would not be caught daydreaming amongst the demons even though the woman next to be was sane. The person was really a sane person. Talked naturally about their spouse, he strangely was a guy who dropped out of the web design class in spring 2016. Talked about how she watched the old cartoon block on the wb in the conversation. Anyways, I realized the year was ending. I had to make plans to escape truly the condition I was in really more than I was doing in the time of current. Who would have known that if you just wrote off all the people who you met in college that were already of an aggressive nature-you would have been okay and not so damaged in the end. Talking to this woman was normalcy and I felt as if this person was some muse into what to expect for love in life. Rather, that just in my situation a person should realize that if a person was not as connected as this woman and her husband were-highschool sweethearts with some humble leanings( both of these people were humble); they should not even be bothering with the people. Strangely enough, this unsaid wisdom but wisdom by example was true.
The rest of day, the fog dissipated and I still looked around for that woman with the mask. People might say that is creepy but really its not in how the girl/woman looked at me throw her mask. I just would first sit out on the benches in the fog and then left when it started to go away and the couples appeared. No one wanted to repeat that shit again of being bothered by those couples. Less and less did I sit where the couples sat. I went into the science building and started to concoct a new vision for Dessacrow Academy. I drew of the girl in the mask so I would not forget about her. And that was a great function of the day where I stayed in the science building and then walked around. Usually no one bothered you yet this guy with long dreads looked at me with a look that was not friendly as if he was going to get up and beat me up. He had been in their several times and always the hostile party.
I just pondered who the girl was as I walked and then I never saw her again.
Comments
Post a Comment