The coolest man ever, I wanted to be.

 The coolest man ever, I ever wanted to be.

Saying things that aren't nasty, you are just too sexual restricted( too sexual restricted)

and then gram addicted. I am to say, I got a way out of here.

I got a place in the clouds,

the coolest man, I ever wanted to be.

Ye, I got a place in the clouds.

The coolest man I wanted to be.


Don't mark me because I don't agree

with you.

If you jump on the counters in the soda pop 

bar in the riverdale show,

I don't even know you.

I don't even want to be dealing with the youth in you.


The coolest man ever, I ever wanted to be.

Saying things creative-ly. The coolest man ever

I wanted to be.

The coolest man ever I wanted to be.


These people try to catch me like the pirates and on their

sky try to poke me into the sea to rest among all the people

who lost any tangibility in the net!

But don't forget, a cool man never stays wet.


The coolest man ever, I ever wanted to be.

Comments

Popular Posts