A Better Tomorrow.

     Whenever I realize that I don't feel like posting here anymore, I remember a time where things were worse and then when things were looking up. Right around the first Cosmica was truly the first time I really put my comic craft skills into work and into action. Using what I learned from fall 2014 by the end of spring 2015 to create a comic called Cosmica. The work was not undervalued even on the Connecting Comic Book Artists and Writers. No people actually viewed my work when it was on Tapas. Yet I did not know how to color it digitally, so it just stayed uncolored as I created "other versions" to keep up with the times and perfect the story. I often never write anything about spring 2015 and just keep my mouth closed. Erm, spring 2015 was the last time the artist/band Passion Pitt released anything.

    The community college was a completely different place. It seems as long as you stayed away from the racist graphic design program, things were pretty nice otherwise. Yes, I really mean that the community college then was conductive to learning and some pissy bitch or bitches did not have problems with me. Yet it was a struggle to compete in these classes when you did not care about the content. But truly one did put in effort in both school and the creative works side of things. Honestly I was still 19 at the point.

   If you read later stories, some people truly who were 19 later that I met were not as driven I was and maybe just particularly under the harsh conditions I was in. A person did not want to be under this academic drivel. I literally can say anatomy, trigonometry and introduction to graphic design did not help me out at all. I not only started Cosmica at the end of the time period but I also worked on many different drafts for comics that I would later create. Rogue Destiny, Palenius Tricks(start of), Launching 4( start of) and  Mysterious and Changer, these are the things I created as drafts then. I am to say that people today just are so camped up in the element of being so similar to another they never execute anything that takes real gut and discipline to do. The very minimal you can do when not funded at all is to try your hardest and that is what I did.

    I reflect on the social surroundings to realize the great hostility that was came from somewhere else. Of course, I am to tell you that some people from the previous university of course now went to this community college and would be for nearly two years. This is to say they were actually there during the fall 2014, the spring 2015, the summer classes potentially and then the fall 2015 time period if not later on. It is just that some people were trying their hardest to stifle me. They would be people from the previous college and yet present and not present. Certain people visited the campus for their friends and let's just say that if any hostility was to come about-it be from those people and others. Never much was any "friendship" at the previous college real and frankly I really did not care. The people weren't that mature or civilized enough to realize that going straight through that previous college was not the most prestigious thing or was going to guarantee you a good life off the bat.

   Taken some time today to record some people I came across. I realize these people had real lives than those who were like fallen stars out of favor like those at the other college. They were so vain and I will say so conceited and self important. They knew the world was not all about them truly and maybe some people doubted theirselves a bit too much. This is perhaps the last time I would actually appreciate any of the students I was around. Later on I would just fall into a dump that would take a while to get better and now I decide that its best to go back to things as they were. That same optimism I held in spring 2015; I should not ever lose it. And stay away from those who wish me to lose it. A better tomorrow is coming.

Comments

Popular Posts