Some November note.
Really, I in the past don't do justice to the real happenings but yet I realize that really much by November everything of promise but me working towards my goals and efforts was just to fall into waste and/or darkness. How many people actually have the choice to change other people's lives and actually try to reach out to other people yet do nothing. They see they have the ability to do such and yet ponder something else is more mundane and more of the "real world" or of "real people". It is to say these people are only idiots who for a moment escape their dark realities and their lacking morals to even be somewhat with any intellectual choice a human is to have. I am to say that some people should not wish for a reality other than what ideas of a "people" they have in their heads when all they do is succumb to self stereotypes and mundane thinking that limits them. Never realizing they aren't anyone else but theirselves and they cannot compare theirselves to anyone else. The real question comes down to it; what are you doing to make the change? To get to A to B. We go to places and assume people have the same ideas especially in higher education but they never do. People will likely always be different. Some people are people who never will act or can ever dare to actualize any of their real goals and ambitions because they struggle with self reality, self esteem and just the building blocks of reality. Essentially some people don't see the world as it truly is. They only see it a very low grade mentality and thus have very low comprehension abilities when it comes to people. I am to say there is nothing you can do for these people. These people are around your same age. Your same age group and really enough, these people have too big of issues and grave problems for anyone to give a flipping fuck about helping them when of the same age or any other age group. Some people are just raised to be the utter scum that votes for Trump and can only see and hear about their little white hick towns in more easier to understand words. You cannot change these people even if they have a spark of wanting to explore. Its not your responsibility to help them because essentially they are a free cannon. Just entitled to behave any little nasty way and think its okay.
By now, the potential of everything had become abashed in what I can surely call a grave disgrace. I was looking to learn this semester but what did I get. Violence, discrimination and people trying to hamp down on me and my dreams. Surely the ambitions of mine never died out but they were brighter at the start of the semester and person really had to muscle to do some unnecessary stuff just to survive for the fuckers who cannot even understand a "tree" is a "tree". I think really much we should not ever become comfortable with the fact that society is not perfect and it never will be. Those who fight against so called diversity just hate people of color and anything that is not white. Those who always peer at blacks of any race, are just people who wish to uphold the cultures which hate blacks. Honestly, you cannot expect change without going through somethings and yet you cannot expect the world to solely just continue hinging on the same people and their ideas forever. No, eventually things will change.
The result of fall 2016 by November was not what I wanted to happen but yet I came to realize that everything in what was being done was wrong and evil. The suppression of the real people. The suppression of the real people behind false education, the lying to people they are learning anything at all that will help them( and for art the people just telling people what they wanted to hear and not the hard truths they needed to advance as people), the suppression of the truth, suppression of creativity and those who do it and really much the hunting for anyone who speaks out against it all. There is to be said, a person saw people at their lowest and realized pretty much a person should not having to be darting around a place to get something done. No, they should be able to live in peace. There are people who cannot even come to the concepts that don't even know the building blocks of reality trying to tell you how to live, who to be and trying to inflict harm on you. Especially in the school system, its ironic how its these people trying their best to hold down information, innovation and learning because they are just broken. There are tons of broken people in the world. Many will lie to theirselves that they aren't. I am to say that I never trust anyone from a small town. Those people unless genuine people who are interested in learning about the "real world" are just trapped in their game of what reality is for them. Just a place for white people and white people alone. The absolute nature of things is that school is just a vehicle for broken people and not for innovation or creativity.
I am to say that there is no school for comics still and that is a shame. There is no way to get some type of degree whilst in childhood to become a creative. There is none and maybe things are best that there isn't because guess what? People are corrupt and the broken people who have no clue of the building blocks of reality just discriminate and make life hard for others. I mean ever think about art schools and what a waste of time they are? How you can incur debt on something that will not help you because its just all the talk of broken people and it does not connect well to reality. I think back on how many art departments in schools just fail so many students because they hardly teach anything and really nothing at all. You would be at the end of this process realizing you learned nothing. In fact, I realized at the end of the semester, that school was just a bunch of bullshit. I learned absolutely nothing and if anything I learned more from jumping here and there and working on different art projects and comics. I advanced further too. Honestly, this illustrates how useless the school was at teaching anything that mattered to me at all. Of course a person took these classes to just gain a graphic design degree but really a person wasn't learning anything at all but just taking up with abuse and the passive aggressive violence of many people they encounter during the day. I am to say that I am my own best teacher. Despite how dark things did get and how much of the brighter work I was cut off due to the actions of other people; a person learns one thing-some people aren't even trying to make their lives better and are so clueless about who is their real enemy. Wanting to get angry at me because I have ambitions that don't concern you? Go fuck yourself.
That is essentially the message I wrote at the end of Dessacrow Academy. I realized that it is not my responsibility people don't have the will or true want to improve their lives and seek to low standards of just trying to blame anyone who could be a scape goat for their failure and creating fantasies to make up for it. Such at the crux of Dessacrow Academy is the factor of people who really just make fantasies to just push theirselves ahead when they certainly will not progress in their lacking behavior. Often in many cultures, black people are just the scapegoat for hate. Whether anyone realizes this or not-it is the fact of the matter. This is to be said you essentially realize you had a bunch of losers trying to pick on you and that even further distancing is needed. These people are not your responsibility. I had continued reaching my goals but them; they weren't people to have any type of things of the sort but just lavish in waste and think they are "going somewhere". Many people just don't go anywhere with a no goals mentality or anything that is "this is how life is". No life is what you make it. If people "steal" your jobs its not because of diversity hiring practices, it is because you are an incompetent piece of shit just drunk on privilege and refusing to even live your life and actually be a person. Honestly, I am to say there is no passion for republican conspiracists, pundits and capitol stormers but depriving theirselves of any chance to learn as people and even grow. Under each person who is the such of the previous is just a broken person who refuses to do anything to take responsibility for their actions. Until of course the government makes them when they just go and storm a capitol. Oh, I am to say the college was just but an obstacle I realized, it was never anything bound on any real virtues but just wrongs and people just depriving it of its main focus; education. Really much a person then learns surely that they to be successful should never take college seriously. Never taking it seriously as if you are not going to learn anything and just do the courses just to pass; you become more aware of what is lacking in it. Caring staff and even at least normal fellow students if not people who share your same goals is what greatly lacks.
When I came out of this month, I was ready to regain my life because never again would I have to take these retarded classes and even be around these retarded people. A person really has no obligation to preach to others that they are wrong or what they should be. A person could but really it would all just be in self vanity to raise these shrewd people to any frame of real civility just to be amused that these people have been brought to a certain standard. Yet even the standard of just searching for self betterment is not really a high standard to be held to than which people who carry the stench of grave transgressions against society and people and whole need to be. Let them be the "children of God". Let them not make a muscle that is imperfect and immoral. To truly attempt to make these people the "children of God" would surely break them to realize they basically are nothing of value to anything that seeks for betterment of the world or society. Doing that would not be a cruelty but a salvation. Making these people realize they put their shitty way of life and lack of understanding of reality over the real things that could be accomplished would truly break them for all they choose to be. But really these people choose to be something and its clearly mediocre and just trash and yet somehow they are supposed to be superior. Their meanings in rhetoric is both contradictory and just bland garbage. Never waiting to be, never wanting to decide and never wanting to know the alternatives to their actions; people of this nature are completely irredeemable. That is if anyone is to say if I would ever spend time alongside any of these people I encounter at that college again by choice, I would refuse. These people were people content with insanity and one knew he was not washing his hands of them just then and yet when school ended in December but they just had to hold on one more time just so they could get to the new A to B. I am to say that you would have multiple plans whilst these people would always be at A and never realize everything won't be handed to them. You could not help these people. They were just really the stereotypes they would create of other people but instead of being diminutive by mental capacity, they were diminutive in directive of what they could even be. The only thing they could be is menace to society and stupid because they willed it so thinking privilege and racism will save them. These things never save them obviously.
Such enough a person was just pissed off people just pushed things into a dark and violent place it never needed to even be in but that was their selfish ambitions reaching for their home of depravity. Yet a person never needs to be fucking around with these people in the first place. Who could care what these idiots thought when things would just erode away to not be in their favor? Honestly when does having not a plan even work out for people? It never does. But yes folks, I have very peaceful plans to contrast all the violent simple thread "A" motions( a play on emotions but saying they are developed from a very one track mind) I experienced. It matters not whatever childish indulgence some creeps think ever in the then or now. The people who were terrorizing me will never win because they don't understand reality enough to even realize there is no real problem to be "won" with me. They just needed to prove a point to theirselves to say they can even attach theirselves to the soil of earth by their hostile interactions; real people don't need such nasty attributions or behaviors but aspire to "A" to "B" that truly puts them in a place in which they can harm no one anymore or live in any echo of privilege.
Comments
Post a Comment