The new print revived.

 Now, the print is fixed. Just used some mockups beforehand to figure out what the final result should look like. Just pretty much the lines were too weak in this one to even preserve well. I ended up basically redrawing things however had the guidance of the style of the past or how they could be equated into modern elements just very nicely. You just cannot draw things from scratch and expect it to even replace the original.  I added some modernized elements in my drawing where the style is updated to how I draw today and really left some of those textures out. I gave them feet and basically kept the same poses. I imposed it on as if I was drawn on printer paper. Which gives me a print, which can be colored by hand. I am saying this is not meant to be colored digitally at all-though the background makes it interesting. Also removed the jacket of the guy that flapped. It was kinda of drawn weakly then.

3
1

2



Comments

Popular Posts