Even if you are not sane, I continue.

     One thing as an artist that you never do to actually be successful is settle on the acclaim on whatever little followers you can have at a certain time. Having goals and improving your craft is truly where it is at. I am to say how many artists release one comic and really just drop off the map expecting their following to support them but they fail to do so and they having put all their efforts into something are discouraged to create again. I mean to say people really work on things and they give their all. There are struggles. I have watched people suffer over and over again. Some people come back and others don't and some people are just kept in a slog that continues seemingly forever. If I was to be one to say why I don't release any comics when one ideal comic is finished is because simply that one work is never to be sure to be successful. Many times, people just don't know how much you even put in a work and then could not care. But the real matter of the fact is that art is not a tangible good that is interchangeable like produce. Everything created is its unique thing and has its own spirit to break from the dumb humdrum and darkness that exists in the world. People should realize artists have a courage to do what many people lack the ability to even consider and that is to break from the unintelligent, bleak and boring "now" of society. Or just people who just burn down the world slowly by adhering to a status quo where everything has to be "the same". It is just an excuse to be pathetic and a hateful piece of shit. People are entitled to think that creative works are apart of their worlds of their mundane living, hell or not but really these works are apart of the creators and only belong to the creators and the true ones at that. 

   I am to say as an artist who manages many different works, there is no advantage to promoting one work when others need to be done. Unrelentless, is the need to complete these works and really they cannot  just be done one by one and profit be made from them. They cannot. They must be done one in the same time. The world is unrelentless to kill creativity and so you must be fierce back. You ultimately cannot trust your audience will carry you over to your next work. All that does is prevent you from completing the whole picture of your works. Its better to have tons of works and samples of your works than none at all. Even if later they gather dust its better than nothing at all.

    Certainly when I was working on Palenius Tricks a long time ago and stopped working on people just dropped off but never understood the strains a person falls behind and the real hard reality for "success" of creators. Sometimes and greatly for many people, society is still too conservative to allow them to even profit from art whilst they live. I saw a commercial for a water bottle company that mentioned many people will not be able to create for the fact of their race, sexuality and other features of them, disabilities being one. I think that really much; being a creator is surviving as long as you can in an unforgiving environment. There are many people who will never experience what artists go through as they have yet to experience humanity. What people say about art not being a real job and all that shit and refusing to understand the pains of artists does not matter. What matters is the opening of paths so that artists can thrive and most importantly for artists alone is to continue doing what they do best; creating. I am not just going to do whatever anyone else is doing. They can draw this Vampire Lady from Resident Evil and then this Samsung Girl and stayed affixed to hype and just being swayed to expend their creative energy to pointlessly support another but I won't. I will not be a person who does not know the real reality of things.

Even if we lived in a society where art was truly supported; I still would not be the one to live by hype and just to draw things to stay in the limelight. I think that really its all a waste just to do some stuff shit to stay relevant and have to justify it by "fandom feelings" or interests. I am to say people cannot be interested in things but its highly convenient that you would be interested in the same stuff other people are. Its all fake and just to appeal to a social sense of people who never will understand an artist's struggle. Really who cares about Nessa from Pokemon, 3 years later after everyone drew them? The answer is that no cares. People, especially some artists just are using these ideas to push against the inevitable. The inevitable where people will have to ponder their true motives and their true needs. Truly just feeding into the false interest of whatever everyone else does is not mine or many other artists' self  actualization or will lead to continued success. Eventually you will just be discontinued as another by the cruel audience you helped foster. Never wanting to be real about a struggle.

   I tell you, there have been times I have been suffering and not one person gave a damn. There have been many low points. I don't need to really explain why I do anything when a person has confronted the deep reality of things in which many people coward from, lucky they can hide from(coward again) and be choice slaves to such spaces like animation where they can pretend they are fulfilled when they aren't. Humans must do what is necessary to survive. You might not like the things that are done such as having to wait a year or years for things to come out but realize you contribute to the culture of artists never being fulfilled by being ignorant and refusing to learn art by trying it. We force people to make grades in Math, English and Science but Art is a joke.  I have seen that education especially higher education makes a joke and then a scam.  You cannot be an ally of artists when you carry conservative beliefs that artists aren't real workers and their goods and appartus are magical things that just appear.

  People today believe in gender fluidity and all this other hippy shit that was not around in the time I was growing up but yet we still have no fucking understanding universally that arts are something to be respected. I tried to put the progress of what I was doing on another blog but I will not bow down to others, those who harass me and be forced to silence my freedom of speech and just creative voice and so I will continue with whatever I was doing and I don't give a fuck who knows. Even if those people are not sane.


Comments

Popular Posts