The real run down of shadow town.

     Many times in the past much of this summer three years ago, there was one person I was fixated on being with as I thought it was the end of the journey I was on but yet the creative journey one takes never really ends especially when their goals are not accomplished. You expect that there will be so compassion for you after a tons of misses in romantic relationships. One person would be spiraling through my head.  They would just be playing with you however and just one day just distance theirselves and then for three years you just be doing more romantic hits and misses. How does one even come to a defeated place anyways in romantic happenings? Oh, just tons of toxic creeps out to get you. People set on making lies about you and truly never giving your space to make anything of romance without them following to ruin things.

   Oh, if you saw the particular illustrator piece with the woman on her back surely you should recognize that woman was the person running through my head. I changed their skin to be a bit darker and well they sort of looked like that. Alas, a person never finds any real peace but just people laying on their backs and just utilizing you for a "time" that must of been a secret embarrassment and then take off and just join others doing you harm. Its as if people don't get who they actually dealing with. The things this person did actually harmed me. Just toyed with my feelings just so they could play victim and just be apart of the "in-crowd". Literally I was tired of that shit then and I am surely not one to tolerate the crap now. Such a turn off is to engage with people in a psuedo deep level and just be a fucking placeholder for a better companion and just turn around and backstab them when tired. I don't know who need to hear this but yea; a person be aiming too low. I was thinking about this on Saturday and it dawned on me how low I set my standards. I mean a person is not naturally pretentious but it has come to a point where a person has to be setting their standards high for who they want to be around. I mean; so many people out there are just looking to look down on you and treat you bad. Honestly just want something out of you and really tend to act up when they cannot get it.

    I think enough that you will never know the real story of things because that would be too much information to share but some things just have to be told but sparingly. I am not going to name names or any thing like that but just tell things as they happened. If you saw the Sy Ex post, there is a story coming and one that just of a "Love Fail".

Comments

Popular Posts