Rare Sale!

    This week is your last chance to buy the works; Apollo, Shark on Campus, Chainman and Duster, Zino Flyboy, Devil1's Castle and Diablo on Gumroad before I close out the account. Simply last year tried to add Mysterious and Changer to the site but the site would not even let me. So I basically abandoned it but I did not remove the works from the site. This is your rare chance to take advantage of the situation and buy these works which will never be released from Gumroad again or possibly in the quality in which they are on the site. It would truly help a person out if they did consider to buy these works in these times. But there is to be said if you want faster releases of other works, you should probably support  the author or they will just do whatever they have to in a more strenuous turn of events. Link

Comments

Popular Posts