The coolest man ever.

     I went back to Tumblr yesterday. The place is such a ghost town. Only one account I followed in 2018 still posts anything from the large group of people I followed. That is tons of artists and people abandoned the site just like that when that whole censorship of nudity came around. I mean to tell you that I realize that greatly the world of the net has changed. And yes, to be more restrictive to where people cannot feel safe or welcomed in the spaces they were in before. I mean, I had a large following on Tumblr but no one uses the site anymore so there is kinda of no point in begin on their unless you get 500+ new followers who actually still use the site. I would say that in the history of the net, 2018/2019 has to be the most restrictive time period. Facebook and Tumblr tried their earnest to restrict what people could post and just have double standards. What happened was that a majority of people left these sites. I am to say that not much people I had on my friends or following list are even active today. Then you have Google + basically being canned by Google and there goes my audience for a great time until I found a way to bring some audience back to a fraction of what meager amount I got in the first place.

    I will say that whilst I have been trying to sale stuff on the internet since 2018, none of it works because you constantly got these big corporations trying to take away from your influence and trying to force you to pay money to get your content out there. Which in the end does not work when you don't make enough money to constantly advertise anything. You constantly now have to fight against kids, people who are younger than you to keep on making anything impressionable on social media.

    Whilst people are able to sell nudes, do streams and other stuff, truly much people associate blogs with scams simply because they don't like what is posted and detest the medium. Truly enough, people refuse to buy any comics of mine and just seek to appraise it something less in value even though they buy such niche things. This has been a three year thing. People then wonder why postings are less and less inspired. Because really much the internet has become an "only us" club. Even in comic book groups on facebook where I could and did make money; it is now very restrictive to old people who are afraid of anything that is not about white/straight people. Yet these people are just so behind what is in the world and even being restrictive towards me does not really mean that they restrict anyone younger than me. No, those people have spaces. Yet I find that clearly that people don't like me in these groups anymore. Just rather discriminate and just do whatever they wish to be in delusions that they control the world. I would say that the youths aren't aware of these people in terms of art, selling and stuff but they don't need to be. They are the rising force. Easily manipulated by these third party companies. You want partner, surely we can make you a partner if you get enough views. Censor your video enough and we will keep you on youtube.

    I am to say that people just don't like me on the net but really that does not matter because all these people are strangers. Some strangers that clearly feel entitled to cancel people's hard works and ideas out the door and out the bat. Not even listen to what they have to say or their context or anything. Its just all about people just being jerks and restrictive assholes these days. All about the illusionary bubble spaces they put up and never recognize a larger world out there. The thing is I don't care that people don't like me, my comics, art style or any of that bullcrap. There are tons of people out there who would read and have read it. Yet, some folks really don't know how to pay it forward.

    Instead of doing this thing in which I originally did where one person profited from making "online content" in which other people seemingly do better ( they actually just have tons of support and people who like them because of their physical appearance), I have been long spending my time doing what? Making this site into a company and really much this is probably the last year in which I will be doing anything as the sole speaking voice of this enterprise. All things have an end and in the end, this blog might just be shuttered. People prefer these companies make lgbt flags out of their logos and stuff right? They do. They really do because that is how lacking many people are to actually have any form of "thought" to things.

    Alas, the world can still turn on another page. Instead of promoting wealth of selling anything, I will promote how many days in which I have not sold anything and have special events that commemorate the lack of support in a very diversified niche market. I mean, how many people just could basically do nothing and people throw money and support at them. I would not be taking it out on the viewers of this site for not supporting anything but really the whole internet culture that has become quiet restrictive. Something must be done. This is my protest.

    I mean, I am not the only one suffering. Older people than me, artists and writers who were more fond of things like blogger and the stuff of that nature are now basically unable to get a fuck given to them. I find it that really much, the older that you are is the harder for you to be taken seriously on social media.  There are not many people who are "old" or at least near the end of their 20s with many followers. Honestly the whole art and writing element is just construed by younger people who have a very groupthink idea of what art is. I don't think that is right that only one group can be successful and not every age group.

   I have tried to be the "cool uncle" of the youths but really, I am considered old even at 25 years old.( laugh at that) Any wisdom from experience just gets me into arguments with these people who think very highly of theirselves. I don't think.. I don't know. I must not do anything at all to these people. There is obviously to be said that surely a person cannot just win with the people who dominant on the internet today and no, you'd be wrong if I-25 years old would be apart of this younger group of people.

    I did not grow up in the same time period as 21 year old person. There is a huge and heavy difference between just four years. Culturally and technologically wise, there are great differences. To conflate these ages as " in your age group" would be a joke. I am not a person who uses tik tok, snap chat, twitch( more than once in a while when I can spare time) and/or follow these vtubers and streaming personalities. I may follow people to stay informed with how society is changing and stay culturally learned but yet I am just not one to actually engage in any of these things. I was a person who played Neopets, Gaia Online and stuff rather than be engaged in social media(for adults) in my childhood  whereas these people who are now 21 have been on social media for much of their lives. I think it to be an effect has made them privy to believe that ownership of social media solely rests in their generation. Yes, I use generation because really  21 years old aren't the same as 25 years old today. I am sorry, I will never get behind a person called "DREAM". But yet I won't deny this person has a right to exist on the net and a right to fans and thus income.

  So I basically will just post every day to mock the current state of being of things. How restrictive things are with something of comedy and no, you can keep your cash; a person rather to just set up a shop just so people read the content and don't buy anything. I mean this is a big problem in comics, from Lezhin to Marvel comics where people simply just expect more content to come when potential income is diminished to absurd levels and naysayers to what the content is just ultimately read the stuff but then refuse greatly to buy anything. I just think that its better off if a person just mocks the state of things saying the real reward is a record of staying "untouched from sales" for a long time. 

   Yet I will keep building value and one day soon, this site will become a company and these little talks of mine will end. I mean there is almost no point in keeping up appearances where you get such disrespect and people commissioning a comic that takes 3 weeks of your time and then refusing to pay anything for it. A person needs a sure goal and the debacle that is modern social media is something I plan to distance myself from but introduce a company into.

Comments

Popular Posts