Samsung girl too far and more!
It truly has been a ride these last some five months. Alot has happened and yet you cannot break down the door of prejudice on the net. I mean, I look back at the things I have done and yet to the general people who be, none of that would matter. People are just consumed in their own cycle of pain to even generally realize reality. Always just trying to pick an enemy out of anyone different that them. I am to say that these days I have to make an effort to avoid people who just want to waste your efforts and your time and just try to block your efforts. I mean to say that; people are generally so stuck up and full of shit that they cannot see that they are being hostile for no reason but the fact they view their way of life and their art so much better than others.
There is a facebook group of pretty older people. I am to say these people will never be successful for how bad they treat others, those who draw their comics and even those who write for them. Always needing to find new creative talent and new help. I mean to say that the people there think they own the world and they can judge which works come to light and which styles are valuable and which people are valuable. If you look on any post that is not drawn in some old timey comic style and posted by a woman; these people laugh at it. Any other style, the people laugh at it and take issue. This is a grave problem in this group on facebook. I am to say that it did not always used to be this way but truly the moderators are givin a big head by those who are assholes. I mean the moderators appreciate that their dicks are sucked by a bunch of assholic people who think of them as sages in which they aren't. They have no skills in comics and really are just old white fanboys past their fifties. Let's just say that people should not be attacking your art or your services in a professional setting and nor should people from the group be stealing your ideas. I mean, you truly have people just being shitty and ultimately one place that could be helpful and once was is just another closed place to you and many others. I mean, some people just don't post their anymore because of how bad things have become.
Turning to twitter, people are just full of theirselves and really much can only think of theirselves. Posing one artstyle as the better and no one can come close and if you don't draw fan art and pander to the masses, they figure you aren't a real artist because you don't live their same lifestyle. I mean to say that this Samsung girl came out some weeks ago and it took not a second for people to start making art about the person-art that is essentially porn of the character. Not that its wrong but people literally just jump at anything sensationalized and never take anytime to ponder their true focus. I mean; that simply its just a rat race on the internet these days with art. People so violent to things that people never made for people to have such an entitled view of "being offended" when art simply is what many people seem to forget is not made just for people and one style. These people on twitter are the predominant majority of the people who do art on the net or put their works on the net. You could say Instagram as well but anyone who has a twitter also has an instagram. I am to say the more critical thinkers on twitter are not welcomed. Only people who have very linear thoughts and almost animal characteristics in pouncing on the next fandom item are welcomed on twitter. Older people, as young as 25 aren't welcomed on this site anymore unless they are the thought leaders that misconstrue what art is all about.
There is no good and open space for true arts at all in any of these places. You can never post your art in any of these places even reddit's spaces and get anything but a fucking flip off. Its all just a waste of time and really everyone of these spaces is like a childish space where people always have the need to have dick measuring contests. I don't think anyone needs to prove theirselves. But truly some of these people with heavy followers think too highly of theirselves. Its good you can draw and its looks good but that all goes out of the window when you are just a fucking asshole full of theirselves. Everything is not about you and your art style. To have a bunch of people who don't even make art and/or not experts are saying that your artwork is even the golden standard is pure heresy to what actually art is about. We have people literally buildings theirselves up to be gurus on art which they aren't. I mean; I don't make tutorials on how to draw because I don't think everyone should be like me. I don't need the validation of countless followers who know nothing better than to kiss my ass. It is that there is such a real vacuum of intellectual conversation in these spaces that a person cannot even catch a break where people solely are all about theirselves and cannot be bothered to realize while their art is great-it does not remove the opportunity for different art than theirs to be great.
Ehmm, the internet is not the most open place these days. I remember when I was younger it was very easy to make some money on twitter and or facebook. And this is when I had a lower skillset than I do today and basically because people just value the vanity of "hype artists" and their massive follows, there is no real point of anyone else posting anything to the net when these people ultimately just make it impossible for the mass public to respect art that is not of the "hype artists". I mean, the samsung girl was introduced to me on twitter and really I never even saw the real ad for the thing. I never saw the real ad but just people fawning on how they could cash in on hype! You see that is how fucking pathetic things have become. People so interested in just getting success from these corporate spawned things that they don't realize some artist had to make the corporate image and does not get as much respect as them when they have a twitter account. I mean does anyone actually search up for actually made the Samsung woman? No. No one does that. They just go on just appreciating the idea of it and nothing more.
You see the internet is a shitty place these days because to the people who have been indoctrinated by these large art accounts to completely worship their styles and ways of thinking (which in my opinion are just lazy and closed minded) and really second guess the works that aren't of the styles they have been spoon fed to like. Honestly, people appreciate the ideas of what some people have to offer but will never follow. People will openly just to utilize other people's ideas and remove it from them without credit! That is a relevant problem these days. Some people are good enough to follow as if entertainment and "fellowship material" whilst some other people are just good enough to appreciate their ideas and steal them. I am to say as an artist that is not just with these massive follows, I never trust anyone with a large following. I will say many times people with these large followings just steal ideas. Someone first had to make a samsung fanart for one of these larger artists to learn that other people were make fanart of the work. Brutal truth is that the corporate artist(s) who made the samsung girl will never be popular on the net as one large name person on the net. I would rather not name anyone individual because they all do it. Just take what is not theirs and make a profit on it. Oh, wait, what? They aren't smart enough to research who made the artwork? No, they just don't care. They don't give a fuck.
O, I would say that I would be the person that fuels too many people's ideas. Too many people come behind me and never give me any credit. That is truly really these large accounts just make violence out of things that don't need to be violent. You could give people their space and not mindwash non artists that your art style and way of thinking is what art is all about. You could give credit to the original artists who develop these characters you make fan art about and in general could give credit from small artists in which take ideas from. Yet these people would refuse to do any of these things and just make up bullshit arguments on how they are actually just victims and "just trying to art". Well everyone else is just trying to do art but yet cannot even post because they make a toxic environment out of everything!
Yea, some of the things they fuel as masterpieces may not be what other people call masterpieces but does anyone attack them for posting their art? Or try to degrade their art or just ignores it all together? Its to say that you just cannot win on the net unless you are an idiot who really has no long term goals but to coast on the successes of those tied up in corporate positions. I mean; you could literally note these people don't give a fuck about the realities of other people. Just their own selfish bottomline. Just make art into a ratrace where people not of this trendy social thieving style cannot even make money.
Kudos, why I don't post to that Twitch account I have is because I really just don't feel respected and a person should not have to explain theirselves or defend anything they do especially in art. Quiet clearly I move too slow for people who pointlessly move onto the next little fucking samsung girl or whatever. Remember Among Us? I don't think many people do. I just cannot compete in the toxic environment that namely is found on Twitch, the internet and just a large great deal of places. I mean people don't have to prove anything to you just because you raise a question about their art because you are full of yourself and full of shit. A good lesson to learn folks is that you should make your own art and only fanart when you can attribute it to the actual owner(s) who drew it and rendered it. You else just become a person set on greedy, the worst social sensibilities and yea just a person who spews disrespect at people who aren't like them and will steal any idea.
Yes, I don't think that I am welcomed much on the net and thus will have to fight so much ill conceived preconceptions just to get my ideas out there where others just have instant freedom to post because they are inline with something equally inane, stupid and just ill mannered.
![]() |
| Lightfarm + Cheil Agency created Samsung Sam yet Lightfarm has less than 1,700 followers! This one random artist who drew Samsung Sam has 30,800 followers! |
You do the math; the originator really has the least following despite its hearty contributions to the net culture, what went wrong? Oh, yea people don't care really about these trendy things(and/or ownership) but that they can make use of them.


Comments
Post a Comment