end of memory.
Ah yes, I remember four years ago I was trying to restart this website and it was in the most disastrous state. I had not posted for nearly two months when I came to write again in May 2017. Truly a time where I just went with what was best for me. History of the past would still remain and even though I shuttered these painful memories and these things that occurred in spring 2017; they would not be forgotten. I am to say that real much I was tortured beyond belief and what any human should endure.
As I come to continue to write the events of fall 2016 the end to a better clarity as you have to take a break to come back and look at things better. You have to take a break to realize how things actually were and so that you don't shortchange anything. No, the story of the past is still coming and yes it comes with thunder and conviction. The works hidden within spring 2017 and there is a great sum and variety of things that are unpublished and unfinished; will be alive again.
I note that Black Magic fits well into the spring 2015. You see at the end of the time period which was the May or the end of April, I basically created a new Black Magic story which would be used for the fall 2017 effort and eventually leading to two characters being included in the story that weren't there before. Rainea and Sandy are the folks. I think that it be best to take things slow. Get things right and continue the narrative as it should be continued. Going to try something very good. It will expand the borders of creative limits as just as they were explored then.
I have been thinking about things I experienced at the end of fall 2016 and I think it would be best if these things were their own events and their own comics. Truly enough that is to be said there will be more comics on this site. Yes, indeed.
I just keep on thinking about how things were and truly for all the faith I had in people of a grand "new" horizon in fall 2013- as dark as things were then, they would only ever be. The people would never get better. There was no hope on the horizon to be of this ideal happiness with these people. No friends, no lovers and no nothing would ever come about anything. Just people be disgusting, and they would be the ones that would drag you down and attacked you in the first place. They were not good people to be amongst in the first place. I am just to say that I never realized how bad things were until today when I actually can reflect on things.
I would always never get these people to be on my side. Not the women and especially not the fake friends, especially them. It is that they could not even be civilized enough to recognize things like friendship or things of the such. You were just like condiments to their "experience". Truly in the great romantic aspect, would miss out on many opportunities because I was mixed up with some real toxic people. Looking for some posts of the past recently, I realized these people were actually stalking me. How does something-one particular word I made up in a fictional story appear outside in a stranger's mouth or many stranger's mouth and me never noticing they took the word and think they created the word? Truly, I am to say you don't remember every story you make but really, I have found proof that I was the one who created the word before it was ever used by a stranger in fall 2015. You have to realize that things were actually dangerous to a very high degree in the past. Whilst I was even living amongst these people as far back as spring 2014 they truly were corrupted in a great deal. Because who would corrupt a meaning of a place in a story for what it was later used for? I even know who did take the word out of its context. The thing is folks, truly was just going to keep losing the great romantic opportunities one way or another. These people very bent on getting people to fear them to bend to their ways, very bent on invading people's privacy and ultimately trying to control their lives. Yes, there was no way a person could defend theirselves and yet another when these people are just capable of threatening people and just stalking the shit out of people. Always and I mean always finding the ability to find where you are at and who you are with to spoil it. I am to say that; there is more to this story I still don't know. I found that post by total accident and really it revealed a deeper history of things. Only a person who was with me in my social circle in the fall 2013 crowd could have ever known the word I used that was completely unique and original. I am to say some people just like doing their evil fucking shit and that will never change. You don't expect a picnic from Stalin or Hitler. I mean, imagine Hitler marrying a black woman or even dating her? That is what I was dreaming of in all fairness. Maybe somewhere out there is a Hitler not as the Hitler we know who did marry such a person but let me tell you-I was hoping for the impossible. This I realize.
Alas, it would always be where I would meet some person of mutual interest and sure enough would have to decide not to be with them and/or they would just mysteriously do some odd fucking shit as if influenced by an outsider to act the way. But let me tell you that a person probably should close down this site and scrub their social media existence off the face of the Earth and move somewhere else but I am not backing down.
The things I had to do and the circumstance of spring 2017 would always follow me or rather the circumstance was just as it was in the past. Always having to think in this ultra protective way and do these ultra protective things all because people are pieces of shit that stick to you and ponder the curiosity of you being you and human when there is nothing to ponder to any sane fucking human. I never would be writing this before, but yea, that school I went to in fall 2013 had me fearing for my life and would continue to be making a person fear for their life. One had to literally fight back to ever make things good again even to this day. I am to say that really there is more to things than what meets the eye with going to college. You might find that there is a large number of egotistical jerks waiting to bombard you with malice. But yea, you cannot let them get you down and so I will not let any person stop me for continuing this site or doing as I do.
I just don't think I have ever but put things in a way that is just to benefit the aggressors against me by not telling the full truth to spare you the very bad details. But nope, everything must go. Everything will told and every project will be worked on and finally will get back onto the road unhindered before I ever went to any college at all or a disturbing particular one.
Comments
Post a Comment