Even so.

    Pretty interesting it is to go through the things I went through and yet find that no one knows the full story. Why I work on the Sketchbook is to tell my story. Eventually it will become the book you can buy to understand a critical period of development and what challenges a person had to face. Judging by the numbers I get, people have become tired of this effort but people are not in control of me. I continue this effort to write the record straight regardless of who continues to read anything I write or draw.  I am never a one for playing around and I am not about to start.

   It has been hell to get to this point and one is not going to let up because of the numbers and the people who refuse to give a fuck. I think upon where I was in June 2017 trying to record the stories of 2015 and just being hindered in remembering certain details. What a measure four years makes-clearing your head of nonsense and terror you can finally grasp the edge of reality that hindered you. I am feeling great about what I have accomplished today. Truly don't wait up for the cycle of the past to repeat.

Comments

Popular Posts