This is the motto.
Ever wonder if you can just write things done in a serialized way? No, for many people to write of your life as if it is a tv show or to make sense to the daily viewer is an adverse contraction. Foremost, who wants to actually allow people a glance into their every moments and every breathes. People like to tell some generalized type of things but really mates-this leads to people getting bigheads and over embellishing things. Really much my friends; you can really just find some people like to misconstrue events because they don't want to be accountable to their real life actions. Ultimately, I think even enough; that offering the wrong kind of people too much a light into your life is bad. You get stalkers, haters, emulators and people who are desperate for attention and mock you. Yet there are things in life worth knowing. There are things that in life, you should know happened to people because its reflective of what some people or a great number of people do to others in the real world. I think that people live too much in the bubble that their lives don't matter and that their minds don't matter but they always do. Your dreams and your ambitions will always matter. I will define a dream as in something in which you don't aim to harm people with. Truly, those things for good and for bad could just be ambitions. But yet, I am talking about dreams. I find it that really it matters not what other people aspire to do and what violence they aspire to do as long as you strive, actually make goals to achieve your dreams and complete your dreams. This is the belief this site is built on. Getting your dreams done and accomplished and doing what is necessary to complete them.
I realized today that really, not one person could ever understand what I have gone through. I have given up on the fact that people could truly care about my ambitions but in the end I realize it does not matter. These people don't help or assist you anyhow or shape and form. I would be lying if I said I would not be disappointed in the lack of connections, the lack of friends and the lack of anything positive I received in college. But really, I am sad that all those opportunities were just met by people who were so clinical cynical, dark, repressed in humanity and any aspiration to reach their dreams or even be them. Some people just like being unending clogs in a system and wonder why they are unhappy. A person just logically knew when to get off instead of staying on. Do not become something that you don't want to be.
I used to sympathize alot with gay people in the past. That I did. Ultimately it would be that; these people could never be theirselves and I could never be able to freely be myself and create. Always stuck reserving my craft for the weekends, holiday trips with cable and just on the side of dear old lined paper notes. A person just becomes very depressed, trapped and just disgruntled. A person had to fight to improve theirselves against this repressment and one did feel better to see gays be treated better as the years passed. I am to say that a person had to work on theirselves for what other people were against. Going to college you just come across more people who want you to be an item and never you. Of course, a person so badly treated in their life and never recognized for who they truly are is just going to up and become some girl's boyfriend. Of course a person is just going to engage in academics. No, a person is just going to aim for their dreams. A person has done many a rebellions in the past and now I will do another. Some people greatly close their doors and just turn on you as if its "betrayal" for them that you have better ambitions than being a clog. I will say that really much as well, whilst a person is glad things are better somewhat for gay folks than it was in the past-a person realizes that there are limits to their support. A person will never be the such and they will never be the such but a person while gaining respect for these people; its clear they will never be respected by them.
I just look around today and see more borders than opportunities and people closing their doors. The whole art scene on the internet is not what I am about. I don't think I should have to compete with people or even have to battle anyone just to exist but a person likes to create many series at once. At once, yes, please and thank you. Not one person is going to be someone who is of a lesser interest. I just won't be distracted going forward. I will continue doing what I got to do. This is the motto.
Comments
Post a Comment