Mk Mzodern day 16
Ah, yes. I had Camile tea, it was probably the worst. I envisioned this beauty eyes woman as an equal and lady sends me to get her stuff from the room down below in which you are probably not to remove and I was watching that movie "xxx" with my fellow associates that day but it was not enough for me. What was enough was that I was so gracious to give damn doll her stapler. However I say no good deed goes without banging from a roommate of course and this particular girl was such a damsel she said to me after the banging of a room mate, " where is the mouth wash" and I tried not lose it and frankly- I was basically being very exasperated by the situations herein.I tried to recover and think of this place as something to be said good, but everything was wrong and everywhere I went I became more tired of the place. There were many events in which were taking place in which people were trying to hunt me and bag me down for being me and having feelings above all. I had by this time had enough and more- I had enough moments were to come and I basically wanted to yell and yell at how much I hated the place and refused to settle down but mediate on how to use this to my advantage. I could not use it to my advantage but clear it all away and this does not make for healthy times no. It just leads to an atmosphere where you can only trust few people and those out of the eyes of this particular estate. Who actually love the world and the surrounding communities and do not live in some fantasy that life is to be of this terror. These people were indeed hard to find in daily discord and upon happenstance I happened upon them and they happened upon me. I remembered all the folks I met who could be trusted individuals and really calmed down for the sake of being able to be be functional and not miss anything at all in my fit of rage.
Such uneasiness was dealing with this girl at all, defiling the place you sleep with nightmares and doubt for humanity that I could never look the same at any girl the same way again. I was in much pain and never told anyone how I felt at all. In truth I felt she was just a hand of this place and its culture that took advantage of people. Only later I would discover the truth behind her involvement and it all made sense when she was revealed to just be an attention seeker and more so a person who just slept with anyone at all in true.If events later on did not say that of true.
Comments
Post a Comment