mk mzodern day 18 day 18 6

Yet another day in which I had much to say but did not say it. The particular girl in english looked very cute in her hat. And rather it was an interesting read and reminded me of those football fridays in highschool. However I never really liked holidays revolved around people knocking the shit and mental health out of each so, I only liked the hat as is.
Someone related to me that the stadium was some place of great interest and was like a roman colliseum to them and I knew exactly why. The girl was frightened but I refused to say anything. She seemed to take my led and did not say anything. If I had done anything it would cause a scene because not everyone in class was on the side of man, but the side of idolatry in worshiping the school. The girl was only going there for a friday convention and for fun frankly whilst others could be said to just be going out of obligation and loyalty to the school.
As if shaken, she spoke and she had the most beautiful voice ever and I particular payed attention to her. After class was over, I tried to reason in how I could talk to her, but she left before I ever could leave and it took me quiet a while to leave in comparison to others. But I could never reach in walking and basically I just went to the library. The library was moody that day and I happened upon this girl from orientation, she was talking on the phone and I came and sat wishing to talk and someone was following me all the way there and through the time I was sitting at the table. We were admitted at the same entry and had similar experiences and both struck that this place was truly abnormal. And yet I realize the person following me was just a child and was desperately trying to get help. They went away into what I wish I could end it all. It was a sick sight and even though good things could happen I was constantly reminded that bad things would follow here.
It was getting worse. And frankly this was the mid center of the conflict. What people do not have youth? I realized the problem ever being revealed worse and I would have to strengthen myself to survive. This veteran group of students came and they were bothered as well. Then I realized this was just the damn culture and evil of this place, to warp people and their cultures and their intentions in the worst manner to derive someone's selfish thoughts. The folks realized I was younger than them and spoke to my kindly but held the estate of pity on their face. Although I tried to ignore it, it was there and proof of what I was already feeling. Other people were going through the same thing as I was and some people were having the time of their lives here. And those who have times of their lives here never can go back to society and rather have a tough time adjusting after leaving that place to become a member of society and think of these warped ideals and dreams.
Comments
Post a Comment