Mk Mzodern day 23
This was the day I wrote the Different Things and upon this discovered how much I held insider was not health to have inside. I listened to a particular artist and then envisioned the room in the certain mood of forest and rain as I wrote. It was also here I gave new utility to the emails in which I wrote the post as to make them something more than which they were in a certain light and style. This is what made the project exciting, yet I could not forever stay on it all the time. And yea, this was the last project of My Teenage Confection.What would happen next would ruin the future for any other ideals I would have as I was rudely so interrupted by individuals who did not understand what I was going through and I thought they could just so simply push me around. But however, I decided enough and they forced me into the folds of this place as fighting back.
Comments
Post a Comment