mm 20

If I remember properly this was the day, Real Nature was so called done
for out of concern of its content and true meaning of hearth and familiars in a journey.
The camera I took was one of those expensive forms not the one that everyone has affixed to their phones and got it as a Christmas gift. This was also a Thursday and on this particular day I might say that people of certain estates were here and rather what is not featured here in particular is the actual pizza meet and greet in which only 6 or seven people showed up.
There was this girl with legs, she was pale-she wore shorts and somehow reminded me of someone I had seen before. I thought she was beautiful and I tried not to stare at her legs, yet someone got the wrong idea that they could pass off misinformation and the girl took it as word of note and it was a large misunderstanding. She and her friend would pester me with these stares occasionally and I would often see them at the dinning hall. One time, her friend sat next to me as drunk and looked at me with such reveal of her lust and as if looking to grasp me with her gaze, I averted my gaze because I did not want to get caught up in misconceptions or be accused of taking advantage of people who in their drunk way are trying to get with you. Not that it was wrong for her to look at me with that gaze, but ultimately that is the stance that would have been taken in my frame of mind.
This revealed that the real nature herein was most possibly people who should have gotten together if there were individuals seeking to attack them. I felt the same thing they felt and when that particular girl looked at me, I knew it confirmed my thoughts about her liking me. However, I would never go to sit with them because they looked at me on with this bitter lust and in drunken state, the girl did what we probably just wanted to do-be next to each other.
And more so out of concern that time, I made extra sure she did not try to do anything to me when she looked at me like that as it would only make things worse. The look of course, was like she was about to affectionately touch me. But more so; the damages of the rumors were not permanent and anyone who had been fed lies could be revealed the truth. This also tells that anyone exposed to the truth and yet refuses to be righted to the truth, can be said to have been in on the entire estate of the corrupt system and responsible for the damages. And if not ;these events in part if not in whole-based on the situation of happenstances. Yes, the truth shows the real nature within. And the truth here, in which I knew was; that we were all attracted to each other but someone drove a knife within. Omitted here is the fact I was flustered and annoyed the girl accepted the particular lies but was too scared at that time to even go against it at all. Who knew what they could do. Dear reader, you are about to find out the whose and the parties and why they did it.
Comments
Post a Comment