Mk mzodern day 17
This was the particular day in which she gazed at me, and so far until that time, I was not interested in dating. I had been turned off the previous advent of the first history lab and which is not stated here because I wanted to focus on something else for that day in its initial posting. But the short cropped girl I thought blankly hated me and was feeling much depressed and then I saw her looking at me and it was like sunshine glaring back. I related to think of my friend in psychology that I had met and there I could not believe she was staring at me with those intentions.I was prior jealous of the juggler dude who spoke to her the first day of class. But I felt very happy that she had those feelings for me.
I did try to ignore it but then I realized why should I am gave in and then I saw the light of what I was supposed to do here. Most importantly was to save the living grace of her as a university student not to be bothered by the system. And that is something I knew I could do. It was the best thing I could do to return feelings in away that would not have a bad result in terms of this particular graceless environment and that is exactly what I did. Whilst there were many girls, there was only one I felt like saving from the environment of the system outright at the start. Even though I would come to like my friend in psychology, I never thought it would be necessary to do anything of the sort of protecting the individual as they did not live on campus and never were here as long as anyone who lived on campus. However it shows how deeply outreaching and disturbing the system is to notice any possible couple and try to exact darkness from them if not profiting solely on manipulating women to do their bidding. And in rarity, men to do their bidding. And that no one was safe, but I am pretty glad, I did do the things I did for this particular girl. As it links over to possible allies indeed of the people who were not enslaved who one particular self defense advent saw my utility and morals- which indeed helped me in my journey through her. However I will not speak on such matters at all for most you own need to know of the cruelty of the environment and nothing more.
Comments
Post a Comment