mk mzodern day 6
Interesting this focuses on the events and progresses of the English class. Usually in these first times, this guy could be said to be around this girl but oft they did not speak much more after that first time. She, the first class, was someone I had a crush on but for the sake of everything I experienced prior and much too painful to actually even say what happen( if you read Mindgames at the start-you can see what happened to the main character in such function is what happened to me)- could not just walk up to and talk to her especially when she was talking to particular juggler guy but she looked at me with something like interest and my fire was rekindled even past the point of my pain.
I estate that over the next days and weeks it became hard to ever ignore her and yet I could not do anything in fear of breaking down and crying and that would be unsightly for a first meet. And basically was greatful that over the years that someone liked me back. However- you just cannot go around and actualize things just because its necessary to some people unknown. And nor force things in which there is every a reason to avoid people who as well could easily be eliminated by these unknowns as well as you trying to protect them without the strength to necessary do so. So seeing the situation I found myself in, with her and the other girl I came to like in this week, I decided I would figure out the surroundings of the place and expose it for what it was and much to anyone's hatred and settling for these events- I would not stop. Because I had been kissed by an event such as God giving me back my life and retrieving me a way to be of use to a person and people who otherwise no one would care about.
The toil of caring about these people is that you really have no time to yourself and I greatfully gave it as I knew there was no way of surviving this place as it was filled with traps and tricks and rather should you even go to a school that is like a maze? But however I did support many individuals in the time I was there and this was the start of it all.
The first mark I made, was an account where I slowed and defeated the ascent of no good fellows who were planning on doing things to a girl I had met previously and found them again going to do their deed on coincidence and as much as it was dangerous to attack, I had no choice or be gutted by them as soon I felt the deep dark feel of danger on me coming from them. I attacked and they toppled like ash but all the same not of being ash as they were human and I did not kill them.
I had found that I have written about this before and this began what became the way I secretly helped people who otherwise would have met their ends in their terrible false ideals of safety and freedom herein as people launched to bash their heads in as if defective products of their estate and that is exactly the thought and culture of that estate in which I saved people in true.
Comments
Post a Comment