mk mzodern day 22

This is the very day I felt very frightened by the stairs as if I as going to fall down them and so I took the elevator and here comes this girl when I just wanted to go back to the dorm- she enters and then she says hello. I realize she is actual pretty and perk up and say hello back but slow and then she looks at me as if I have broken her act and then I realize there are people near here as if try to grab at her and shout a warning if not two at me. I however made sure I did not read from her to me that I knew of them nor the warning, yet as this happened as she came in and the hello was the pause after they appeared and disappeared. She looked at me as if I had done something wrong but taking too long to say hello as she was basically saying hello to get a way from the fact of what she was doing. It made me feel as if someone to be relied on but then it was pushed onto me for no reason at all. I had no idea in how cruel she could be, but I frankly took this as an opportunity to try to get to know her in the manner I did. I guessed that I should speak for what could be said an opportunity for many parties to gut me and her and also the girl was suspicious of herself, because of that look she gave when I took to long to say hello back. I frankly froze as it was too much information to grasp at and then be serious about talking to another person. I had to keep my friendly image. Who knows who she was and what she was doing with those people and rather I liked to believe that they were just chasing her from the prior event of seeing her and hoped that my suspicions were not true, because they were true and hinged off by the fact that two people had died in front of my eyes- would set me off in revolt against her and who knows what harm she would do to me. All alone on a friday and frankly there would be no one to come and find me, besides that class that area was eerily empty indeed. She was just a hidden snake in most possible ideals and such I hoped she above all would disprove all the evidence and suspicions ever growing therein- however no such sign ever came, she did speak after that hello and expected me to welcome her on. But I played into her being a damsel in distress as that was the only way I get away without her realizing who I was in this twisted system. And it gave me the opportune time to invest in finding out who she was without a revulsion to the facts I knew and this particular event indeed. In many people's minds, they were sure to never take the elevator when they would be stuck with another person and quiet few people in that class ever took the elevator without anyone they truly knew, that I observed. The girl I liked in that class, took her friend in which I suspected was her room mate with her in the elevator.
I however, as you would like to believe was very conflicted and realized I had to go for the gold opportunity or have no opportunity at all. The girl was pretty but something was truly off about her- I gave her then the benefit of the doubt but if she ever was the opposite, I swore no mercy on her. If not in written account- I tell you the truth, if she was not an easy bang in terms of this particular estate's culture of speaking of women, she was the one who basically hid in the system in plain site constructing all the ills and making everything hard for people to live naturally. If she was not this friendly girl who was intelligent, she then was the very individual running things, as there were too many connections to the events of her being connected to the two girls who went down the elevator with another. Many people often spoke as if they were somehow connected and the girl I rode in the elevator with was doing them harm as well as other people who lived on their third floor and the floor under. This means that really; if such people have the guts to speak about it to an individual in which they have previously sent messages to- it means this girl is very much the center of the problem.
Aversion is once what I saw in the eye of the girl I which I saw looking back at this particular other girl and then I must have realized that it was friendly competition but rather it was not, it was something of hatred indeed. Later after this event in which I plenty blood rushed and startled and not even the library could make up for that one event I felt so conflicted and forced to use romance itself as a defensive tactic against the unknown and being drowned in it. I was very much profusely trying to cover over the fact that I was crying inside. I found of course that eve, that she-this girl was coming back from somewhere and looked ever so charming in this biker jacket but she was a lost virgil. There were people following her and she just went inside her room on the third floor and I knew I was screwed. Her room of course was in the same particular area as the girl I liked in english room was at except a layer under-and discovered within as she went inside, some one threw something at me as if to impale me and I was pissed. They were by the stairs and they continued to assault me. I certainly realized the real nature of what was happening there in. The people had related third floor yet I never had known of the third floor was where this girl lived until I saw her go into that room that was exactly her room. And frankly it was right near the other girls I liked. And made sense if these people were all over her that they would be all over those in this particular area if not floor.
I went through what was a large assembly of people gathered on the stairs and I did not fell right going through them and then I realized that of course you could be injured by them..! And it was such a long line, I spawned out to the floor and the outside just a bit, as if they were either after her or working for her. I continued the myth that I still liked her ever the most and rushed to find ever more answers about this place to implicate her as the cause of all the ills. Yet it was not that hard to figure it all out on her actions that were later to come, that one elevator visit was not the worst thing ever in which she would do. She would pretend to be a nice individual all the while betraying the trust of people and tossing them into the flame of fire and she was more than a thorn in my side but ultimately everyone's side. Over the four years she basically would be one to complete betray everyone and topple the system by assassinating the real leader and replacing them so to speak as the leader of the system-have proven herself a pretty much better leader indeed but also the worst person ever on that campus if not in the entire city.
But from that particular moment in which she stepped in, I felt danger and then I was enamored by her beauty and if not to be confused I made the best decision I could make in the short time to save myself from being tossed in the unknowns of whatever she would do next if she knew I knew of her involvement within the system. And frankly it was the best choice I ever made.
Comments
Post a Comment