Technogothica related in the past.

Gotta take a look back at Technogothica related posts in the past but this is not all it yet my friends. Really. No its not..

look back 2013-date in which I spoke.

MK MZODERN DISCOVER: Modern Girlfriend Search Saga.
I would say if I was to tell the story talking about various different girls, the experiences, the cultures around them and how they act and behave and how art goes along with talking to these people or being amongst them this would be the grouping to say so and maybe represents a project within the most recent drawings. An alternative formatting if you will. Simply very details of what could be said author's romantic life that clearly does not exist how people spit in your face. Spat! To them too.

One day realized some ideas I would like to work on and they still stand to be worked on at this or any time really even.

bright day-another story...the whole purpose of the graphic novel+mornings effort months ago was to find stories just like this and ensure they are worked on.
Covers the idea of the original comic. Not far removed from the modern ideal. In the timeline this is the summary of the 1st two serials done in the summer of 2016.


All these posts my friends are relevant to Technogothica of course. Some way and some how and maybe you find the older version of last summer that will be the main to led on now.


Comments

Popular Posts