Technogothica.
In the sum; I wrote of this work in an experimental and yet advent trying time. Yet it was truly not written. It was drawn but its ideas not written. I will say for the sum of this encounter there will be no Mornings(the written feature on this blog), no progress of different projects and simply just a new take indeed. This project was aimed to bring a new light to the ideal of cyberpunk. We will just have to think of different ways~ in what that ideal means here.
I would tell you the history behind this project but for times sake no.But the history shapes everything and everything I decided to do since mid summer 2016. Technogothica was to be a new era for the website itself but I was aiming for a more realism image of cyberpunk and did much research into music trends and other aspects. In my personal opinion~the world will not be one of cyberpunk designs. People already show they cannot utilize their phones but to download pointless apps. All the little STEM majors do nothing important or really interesting. Just to say the people are more robots than the robots or tech or nanobots they will work with. Some could say that is a sign of cyberpunk-but this is reality and that is a tragedy itself. One could say self driving cars could be the thing in which all works of a cyberpunk themed world could be formed. But no; people already utilized cars for many things not intended~art and crime. And if to truly say the ancestors of many Americans who had cars in the 1920s or 30s would be the true users of changing something to mean another. Often using cars to have sex in. So maybe the ship of cyberpunk idealisms already sailed for cars before the idea of cyberpunk was constructed.
Namely this work is about the different cultural focus and atmospheres around what could be termed" worlds of the future" and has a pretty neat story to talk about it all. One such story I would like to lay out in such terms here~ in which the blog does best. Following the line of Technogothica we find ourselves in an alternative of what if the blog was run differently and if things were different-what stories would I be following? What would posts entail? What things of romantic take would be given? This very route seeks a different path in which I will carve. However to say there will be changes in the tabs as if I have not completed the comics therein. Slayers of wolve will not be there either. In this work we start again from zero but getting there will take some time to set up but in the meanwhile these following posts. Are just of technogothica.
I would tell you the history behind this project but for times sake no.But the history shapes everything and everything I decided to do since mid summer 2016. Technogothica was to be a new era for the website itself but I was aiming for a more realism image of cyberpunk and did much research into music trends and other aspects. In my personal opinion~the world will not be one of cyberpunk designs. People already show they cannot utilize their phones but to download pointless apps. All the little STEM majors do nothing important or really interesting. Just to say the people are more robots than the robots or tech or nanobots they will work with. Some could say that is a sign of cyberpunk-but this is reality and that is a tragedy itself. One could say self driving cars could be the thing in which all works of a cyberpunk themed world could be formed. But no; people already utilized cars for many things not intended~art and crime. And if to truly say the ancestors of many Americans who had cars in the 1920s or 30s would be the true users of changing something to mean another. Often using cars to have sex in. So maybe the ship of cyberpunk idealisms already sailed for cars before the idea of cyberpunk was constructed.
Namely this work is about the different cultural focus and atmospheres around what could be termed" worlds of the future" and has a pretty neat story to talk about it all. One such story I would like to lay out in such terms here~ in which the blog does best. Following the line of Technogothica we find ourselves in an alternative of what if the blog was run differently and if things were different-what stories would I be following? What would posts entail? What things of romantic take would be given? This very route seeks a different path in which I will carve. However to say there will be changes in the tabs as if I have not completed the comics therein. Slayers of wolve will not be there either. In this work we start again from zero but getting there will take some time to set up but in the meanwhile these following posts. Are just of technogothica.
Comments
Post a Comment