Most asked questions women seem to want to ask?

Is it okay if I take advantage of you and try to see if you can be the one who is like going to fuck the shit out of me?

Is it okay if I never want to say that I am an evil piece of shit that really cannot even see you as a person but an errant strapon to fuck myself when it attached to the bed stand. You are attached to the bench I am sitting. Fuck you negro boy for even trying to be a nice guy and not definitely asking me what I truly think you are about. ( Fucking me).

I look at you with these eyes of excitement and yet I move real fast and say nothing as I pass by. I lick my lips. I am that sort of horny. I want to fuck you.(not a question~ near is a demand).

I pretend to be friendly with you and even eventually try to engage if you ever had sex before so I can ask you out somewhere and then slowly take advantage of you and whoops it was me all along who was taking advantage of you but never is that how I am going to make it seem to everyone else and our closest friends but it never will go this far. This is a just a head thought I don't think at all is a fucking disturbed thought.

I think we could be partners in crime but of a different kind. If you are in- I am in until later~ I change my mind or yours and its all your fault~ you nigger. ( The fucking 360-classic and very dangerous~ please avoid these types of women in the future of seem amicable but really are the worst),

I meet you by chance and somehow you are following me when I certainly know you are not ever paying the fuck attention to me and are just taking some pictures. I think I love you baka-negro. But I never will say it to the end. I am scared of sex with you because I think that is where all adult relationship go and assume that you are that type of guy by race.

Hi. I am the semi aware racist. I may become your friend for a while and be there many times with you but never am I there with you. The only person who could be mine is a guy from Mexico solely; no one from south america or central america or any of the other hispanic countries everyone deems are so united. I am sure to back stab you eventually even when you never even mention anything about feeling at all. I will find some way to contritely make it you who is the bastard of the world. Like your friend across the street. The girl whom made you monotone. The bitch who just does not get how rude she is and thinks she's cute by ignoring people when she sends mixed messages. And for all my bullshit. I believe in good. I believe in God.

I am going to secretly ask you private questions and act sincere and then I am going to turn around and act never to call you when I have your number. Like do you watch porn and how often? Have you ever had sex? Do you want to? I might as well sometimes ask things about comics or things you are interested in and if you are ever interested in- I will find a way to piss you off with that thing you are interested in like comics and even though you bring me an entire collection; I never will say hello ever again. Because I own my life even if its a trash heap that even you know is one because you have lived like me too.

Okay; I am going to be approached by you and wait for it. I am going to talk to you all nice and loving. Buy you a drink to be nice and then listen to all your comic book ideas and see your book and maybe hug you at the end. I am really touchy and iffy attractive. Iffy attractive is that it turns out I am nuts just like the girl who you approached in 2nd grade and scarred you near your fucking childhood life until teenage years to never ever speak to girls again because the ones you get to are crazy and want to fuck your brains out and make you do shit you don't want to do. I invite you to all my friends as proof I am crazy.They can fucking tolerate you in your monotone voice while I go fuck with my best friend in a relationship with another girl~ like are you a 90s emo character?.Fuck a british dude not at all. Tell you-if you jacked off recently to me or not. Wear fishnet stockings and shorts- I am really hot but that is out of order. I want to say I introduce you to all my friends many of which are girls and some of them are just as inane as I am. Maybe the one ground center to earth is really the outlier in the entire whack job friends group. I got tons of tattoos on my back yet not a car in sight. That's out of order. I invite you to meet with another girl who is more attractive than me and yet single and sane and yet you do not bite the fucking fruit because I am someone you are so fucking loyal to.  I dated another dude when later over christmas you tried to get me on a date with you-even that dude realized I was nutso and thought he knew what he wanted just like you! I have so much friends they are like my pets I discard and then bring back home when I want them around me. Maybe you have a since of honor or whatever I really have not gave a fuck about you even when I called you a nickname you did not like just because you thought it was going to lead to a good friendship but I conceded out of that as I concede out every promise or every relationship with much any dude you will see me with including you; 4 dudes. I am the titan of the friends; and I am so complex in my life I never see what sometimes a jerk and unforgiving jerk I am. You conclude the matter and I will think its something good to celebrate when I left you there as if a dog I abandoned to be watched by my friends who really don't give a fuck about you leave one fucking person if not two. I am responsible for letting you meet the girl who asks if you watch porn. Be happy and healthy. I'll hug you one last time and I am out.

I fucking hate you. I want to kill you. I secretly want to fuck you but I am a hardcore idealist racist who does not even want multiracial children even I am African and you are an African American! Fuck you in such a disturbing blaming matter if I am white.

So I see you lonely there. Mind if I attach myself to you and dedicate myself to you with odd gestures of hands that copy you or over the top kind speak that is surely to cement I want you in such a good quaser sense of love.A love that is as faint and probably as hidden as the heavy sex I want to give you. But never is it ever known until you unwrap these eyes to reveal my flowers and overwhelming nature to fuck you like that girl in 7th grade. I relate heavy to you but in the end I only want to give you such troubles that could be unwanted fatherhood by helmed force. ( Avoid this woman; not a question even)

I will play coy everytime you sit with me and try to get me to go out with you but it never works until I hear a certain whisper I want you! You decide then I am nuts after all that time to be convinced by a whisper of another person and people.About length and size, scope and manner and talent and boundaries of wealth of the relationship. I regret surely turning you down all those times face to face and yet wanting something when its presented its something to have by everyone or some people I assume are a guiding force in society or represent them but really don't. I rather be convinced when other people tell me and not what I want. Be damned if you want to be with people who can think for theirselves and not listen to gossip to hinge them in their commitment decisions. I somehow immediately think of having sex with you because these gossips.

I am cute and I am beauty. I too am immediately intimidated by people and surroundings and quiet cautious and reasonable and yet sane too. Yet I will never make to make the move to ever speak to you ever. I am beautiful inside and out. You will say that its none of your fault for anything at all despite you being the honest to god only one really much trying to get across. I will never be able to communicate my feelings because you can only do so much in this trying situation.

I am an asshole with a boyfriend who constantly makes marks with other men as close friends. Maybe to say I am not all that close with my boyfriend if I sit alone with another dude(you) and maybe other guys elsewise. Something other girls like me don't allow because of their commitment to their little men. I say that you are lucky to meet me and more than he and at least you know he's on his way right? Make preparations okay?

I talk on my phone constantly and live in the despair bubble. You live in the despair bubble. I look at you and you look at me. The atmosphere of this place probably gets to you and you crack when you see me with another dude. Oh well?

I probably have slept around since I was 13. I have a name of tea and my name is overrated. I think I could have easily made you the 886 bitch to fuck me but oh wait you lept away and I was thristy so I drunk from your roommates well.

I am old counselor not ever at all. I maybe am in my later twenties near thirties. If I was not a hacking creep. I would not be able to contain myself in using my body to make money. But I cannot contain myself to make any form of money off my body. I may have betrayed the school's trust and breached a number of moral contacts by taking your id and information as well as ton of attractive aged men to my website's means to get some more money out of my every day whore striving. I got a picture of a dude in my corner meaning I was once in college and a college sweetheart too and guess what I cannot sit in this fucking chair and crank up the seat back and forth as if riding a dicxkj. But  you did not see that. My boobs are so trimmed to stand out in this v neck and show you the life of want that you will deny but muy intersante es mi instagram. Keep on looking and get dragged in; its too late to tell anyone I betrayed everyone's trust and helped another staffer do the same. I will pretend as if people cannot take pictures. You may have attacked like a gentleman and concerned when something did bother me of something in the office workplace and not the man-it was my own shadow; so realize I am the whore.

Are you okay with this?

Comments

Popular Posts