Change of Plans

Originally I was going to go through the different stories. But I think that maybe it would be giving too much information out there about them. Going to take some time to truly develop things I will. Instead of putting these ideas out there as just posts I will do something a step better. Actually with a type of presentation and preview of things of course. Is what I will do. I just cannot commit to this idea~ that may be easy to do but for all my effort~the costs are stacked up against me. I would have if I actually had an audience like before. But namely you have google to thank for this unfortunate down turn. If not tons of physical people who likely have no good intentions in mind for the link to this site I gave them. It is something one has to consider if people steal your works and ideas. Or just make it hard for you to get anything out there.

I will instead continue the story to fall 2017. Do the Runecasters aspects I want to communicate. And then we reach 2018. Fortunately that means I probably should say the RPM title would once again come around and be of a many focus yet again. Maybe the real reason I ended Nixonland temporarily in the first place. Don't have time to necessary spend days on each time period ideally or even want to. So it is time now to move on but those stories that were to be mentioned will make a brilliant return one day in the near future.

Comments

Popular Posts