The giant update.

U!~A~~URS!
Liars.

Yes-I might incorporate that tag line later for something. But I reached until October~the first week of MK MZODERN and these pages are different from the graphic novel in which they give the morning its own narrative. A part of the day that was squished in one page as a part and not a whole. But now the difference is that  I have given each one of these little once morning sections an entire part. The graphic novel suffers from not even telling a complete narrative and just a taste of what happened and that was its original means of course but yet when you try to just expand to four pages-its hard because its based off real life. You have smushed the beginning of the day as non important. And many other elements are missing of a story. Which is why I did complete the expansion on the graphic novel to four pages. It was quiet impossible.


This version of the narrative however makes it a story with the Mornings as the beginnings. Kudos; another work called Mornings will come from this work. A writing called Mornings will come from this work and this work ultimately means more other stories later on. Yet to say I don't think I will follow the mentions of a 7 day a week serial format. For the other stories later on.

Quiet caught in a ridge I am. Runecasters is not so easy to complete with its connections to Technogothica but I will find a way to complete it and in the best quality too and instead will work on other works in the meantime. These works to say I can do better than Runecasters at this time period.

But with the story I have drawn in a manner of two cross days or just some hours apart.....or on the same day~ a bunch of things of a "story " can be finally told. But be warned there are more parts and pieces. There was another type thing I created in the lieu  of doing these works that talks about certain happenings during the day and not the morning at least only for the first week.

I will continue working on the narrative after I finish works surrounding Runecasters. And that includes Technogothica and a progress magazine of sorts from fall 2016 to now.

Comments

Popular Posts