What inspired work on Danny Valero last night.

I had been cleaning my room. In the most recent three years I hardly clean that place. But much to say things have changed so I have thought a brand new appearance. Anyways looking through my old works since 2009 realize just how far I have come and that the me then would not stop for anything at all. That is simply what got me going.

I looked through the book of when I was attempting to animate and realize I just lack guidance at all from anyone or any form of education on such matters even being achieved. My focus on comics has thought me that I certainly can reach my goals and that similarly I can reach animation goals. I namely have been pegging to the landscape of animation for the longest time and that is just where I will go. What I say of my animation book reminded me how much I forgotten how hard I even tried back then. That is something sad my friends. How forgotten and forlorn my own story actually is that even I forget it. That is why writing things down is important. I realized the very difficult past if not only ten years ago.

Seemingly to say that I built my effort all my own and no pretentious little women or people can take it away and belittle it. There are things that I have done and overcome that are nothing to laugh at and I should take myself more seriously for what I discovered in a book from ten years ago.... this is what inspired my work on Danny Valero last night. The original dream for a sum of animated stories.

Comments

Popular Posts