Last Friday.
Last week my works where in a drag. I think I made myself sick getting love drunk over women. Full of the stress and agony I refused to vent or tell anyone how many damned times I been regretted or dejected or ejected voluntary from being with or amongst people. Just taking the fucking hits in the gut that maybe the stress becomes too much and I basically did become sick to my stomach. Had trouble going to the bathroom much not in excess. I could hardly focus on my works later in the week last week and really I did have to spend some time away from my works or not go as fast but to consider really what the fuck I have just been through. One can tell you that these works of review are not solely for that but to shoot the story full cycle so that one forgets that a bunch of bitches can punch me in the gut ~nothing is ever forgotten and while these people will act as their social awkward ways of dealing with things were just and right-let's not kid ourselves with lazy people and immoral folk right? The fucking story up to that point will be told with accuracy. I believe I wrote about how people become the inspiration. The people I have encounter for an entire year are enough women for me to ever meet to tell me that in a region~ the world is lost to the ideals of "good women and yet men who follow good women".I have seen a guy who was more courteous than a particular girl I once spoke with; the same guy was dating that one particular girl. I am just pointing out the fact that maybe some people are just overtly spoiled adult children interjecting others are just for working for what they want and confuse theirselves that art is a childish means. They cannot even write a two page paper to save their bitch ass in a fucking basic academic class. Someone better them they best learn an art. This is what my story aims to do; go full circle all through six years and hold no truth hostage nor account of wrong. Yesterday released a written project that denoted how being around certain people was like and how the certain aspects of it were wrong to expect a person to go along with. People today fancy men as these strong people who are incapable of being dragged in amongst bad women and its always the other means around-men dragging women into bad situations well I say fuck that. There are so many bad girls out there who get good guys in trouble and good guys who always dodge the bad girls just want to be around people who don't drag them into harm or out to demean them or harm them. But even in a Me too era whatever~ which has slowly lost any form of focus these days-men are not seen as victims but as the very criminals who commit rape. I want to say and crack the story that women have ever the much potential to be bad people as men and that is what also my story represents I will say that people outright blame men for ever complaining about women and that is really toxic for all its words and its intent and you just allow people who do the same thing as these "men who solely and only can ever fit that crime role" to roam the fuck free.
I am telling you I have met some girls old as fucking fossils who live in the fucking 90s past and one can seriously tell they are racist against blacks and hold their latino/latina strife too seriously to see reality. I have met people who are asshole for no fucking reason. I have met people who think people want them for sex when no one does. People who really just want to please theirselves in public and act as if there is a nonexistent social code no one goes by and some if not nice as me would call them out on their bullshit in front of everyone and make them look like the fucking idiot they are. Some people have no form of home training. Some people just take advantage. Some people or rather all these dumb fucking people don't care that they harm people or even you or even theirselves in things everyone knows is not productive and is harmful.No one else would speak on this but I am telling you; there is no means to really date any people who are cruel and convenient dishonest to treat you like trash whenever it works for them. These people act as if they are better than everyone and have a fucking imaginary cock between their fucking legs is how ugly they truly are if you truly with no concessions say what they truly are being like. They act as if sunglass rimmed guys in leather jackets that can get whatever the fuck they want and don't have to behave well or treat people well to get what they believe is theirs~ whatever that is but unlike you talking to them and realizing you could never even be a friend with them-they just believe its their right to take something. Vocalizing their want for sex expecting they are going to get it. Expecting this girl is going to be this and that when she's not. I'd say that modern girls today from my perspective and experience are just like jerks from 1980s films with mullets and sunglasses and leather jackets. There is no way you could be friends with them or the girl to ask out these jerks in the first place without the jerks trying to sexual harass the girl or mocking her or just being outright rude and avoiding when they could just communicate and say no.
But realize this the mannerism in which I have been treated is not right at all.By dumb plucky bitches who only manage off privilege and no one saying anything about their childish often and socially repressed behavior is something not acceptable for ever some to even want to be with them to the extent of sex which they seem to deem everyone is all about. Some people however never truly will be about just having sex for the idea of it. I think people should be past privilege and racism and regardless of their skin color don't think people should be just handed jobs based on their latina heritage or seemed identity in places certainly they don't have the qualifications to even be a doctor's assistant.I don't think people should be overtly bragging about their little insufficient jobs at a place of school and refusing to do even the amount of school work to succeed-just expecting success to fall from the fucking sky. Neigh, neigh. These bitches obviously don't know me and while people think they can just be free to do whatever-they cannot when a certain person holds a certain talent that makes the movies they go to see work and tick even the advertisements around it. No one needs to reward the ideas of people who are just crappy people. STEM for women is not some heroic manner of living. Its a superficial need to place more women in science and from my experience-not at all do all these damned women deserve places in science fields when surely they don't work for their grades-know next to fucking nothing-depend on others to do everything for them. STEM for women only promotes that cheating and immoral life and being a jerk out and in academics is all that is necessary in life so fucking reckt everybody who is not someone who completely just lets you dominate them~ like that one guy who was solely nice enough to even be nice to me when a certain girl would ever refuse that I ever had spoken to her. STEM for women only pressures that women be the most immoral jerks and any man unlucky enough to be stuck with a bad woman should just know his place as keeping face for her in spite of the people she is upmost rude to and for no reason vengeful or aggressive even.
Ever realize that maybe all the women in science majors really lack the effort of life~ who just go into to be a woman in the field of science. Just expect everything to come to and ultimately don't know how to treat people. I am simply saying the very campaign of STEM for women seems to reward individuals who really don't want to be in science but only there because its a way to be cool or to spite men and really the world does not need people who are caught up in secondary ventures in science efforts. Maybe for all this effort of STEM for women;will push all the good women with real ideals, do the hard work, motivated and are people when obviously the space becomes cramped competing with trash that just wants in by privilege to play some political game of men versus women and yet cannot do their work.
I just say for the hell of it a person does not come very far just to be treated worse and be vested by people who seem to be very passive aggressive and don't know to talk to people without pissing people off or assuming they want something in which they don't. Many women today could not be friends with men and just make excuses about how they are not lucky in dating is because all men must be rapists least they are in need. Often to say many women could not be taken seriously at all in anything or even their little endeavors when they cannot even recognize proper social communication of getting to know people and yet not be a little self centered fuck. Yet will run to the nearest dating app to meet a creep who will bash their face in at the nearest convenience when surely their straight to conclusion of sex or harm posture works on with nice people. Yet people cannot be helped these days. They often don't want to hear that they are their own worse enemy and should be sorry they ever picked the wrong folks who seem to look good on a dating app but like them and yet unlike them-jump to conclusions yet act on them. I would say to be never is it nice to jump to conclusions and just think that people are out to get you or that people want to be a romantic gaze with you outright. People may have interest in others at first sight but it does not mean love at first sight much and many of the times. Talking to people registers if you can actually be friends first with this person you gaze at or even further a relationship. Glaring on at a girl for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks or glaring at a guy for weeks or weeks or weeks-just is not proper communication and one way is just not a good way to be. Yet many girls seem to want people to just hold them in some nonsense goddess stance as they wear these comfy pants that surely have gotten fashionable over the years but in translation to what the dresscode really means in other time periods denote a slacker who does care about anything or very fluid in their means of wants. Yet while it does not mean that today. The people I have meant are just slackers or just people who are very sexually turnt in one way that some people rather not be bothered with at all( the overt sexual active way).
I thus say there is no one way any person can make up for the evil done onto them such as the start of the story. There is no way to make up. There is no way to be but yourself and yet maybe better social skills are a plus else but not for the sake of people getting in your way of meeting good people holding knives and searing blades over your head or to your back as if to stab you. There is no way a certain system of discrimination hidden is in any way or format right.The wrong does done by people cannot be amended by one individual but by society itself and it whole. And maybe when people learn this~ maybe rape cases will actually be taken seriously without there even having to be a me too or some type of movement. Just because it is not seen by people does not mean it does exist. I am not wrong for doubting the system of school and its involvements in the romantic social life or else the sexual life of people. When for all my effort of talking with people-have enough proof of how clueless people are by the range of comfortability a school brings them noticeably not even the top tier of higher education brings them to enact they are just big people and everyone is just a small person in their story they can do whatever to, and these people are not real and will not be harmed if they enact to harm them or even attempt murder. Such behavior at any level is disgusting and inexcusable and instead of championing girls as innocent victims to boys should recognize the level of privilege women get away with and some abuses that women have to deal with because of other unwell meaning women. I would say a college experience that does not realize the folly of the behavior of people to enact with comfortability; norms that are wrong, terroristic and evil is not a fucking account that can be trusted.Ever the fucking sort. I will tell you a true story and one that leaves nothing out. And I say this will soon be just done.
Comments
Post a Comment