Runecasters in the place of Matt Zo and Porter Robinson's Easy music video.

Easy by Porter Robinson and Matt Zo's music video represents a city with an idealistic cyberpunk city. In idealistic I mean it is more positive leaning and the corporate influence must be of the heavy ads of the one model bombarding her life. In response she blows up the entire city it would seem. Maybe it is all a metaphor of how "easy" it is to move onto a way of life. I found this video very inspiring in the near fall 2016. It represented a cyberpunk city but one in which that had in essence a different color scheme and personality. Would wonder what effect if the world the Runecasters lived in was this one~overall on the story. Runecasters would certainly be the only work I had at the time period that was ever in the means of Cyberpunk. For an event on the blog leading into Technogothica; I was going to do something for Runecasters but yet wanted to do other things first and yet never got as far to do anything as of now. The next post over will offer another example of what the Runecasters story would be like in terms of different "cyberpunk city". This post itself is just a place holder for a picture of what the world of Runecasters would be like if based off the city in this music video. Namely it will only be a poster.


Comments

Popular Posts