1886
How did this idea come about. Maybe being pumped about revival does things to an effort of steampunk works you have ignored for so damn long? Right since 2014? I would go along with this idea but not creating anymore works. This one work would be the last one I would do. Adding more works were a liability. So I only focused on one and that became the effort of the 1886. It was a longstanding effort it soon later on became and today not a proper version has been able to be created because maybe Technogothica not being ever done well does not say that 1886 can be done well when its Technogothica is the one that was halted from ever be created before the 1886 idea was formed. Anyways I did a bunch of things with the 1886 and it spanned into the fall 2017 and even into now. Having different efforts over time maybe soon will deal with the story again.
Comments
Post a Comment