The story at long last.b n

Now the beauty of hardwork is once that you complete everything; know that the effort can stand alone.Yet this particular work has many legs. Of course my friends; I choose to stop it~the current telling before November began or rather the Sunday after I completed Slayers of Wolve on a Friday. In an earlier post I think I got the information wrong about the particular Slayers of Wolve epilogue and when it was really created. There to say I got wrong the length of time in the particular October month and there are actually two more weeks after Slayers of Wolve but yet I will say that I have already completed this story so many times and the range from August end to October Mid is a good range to talk about the different details and different stories.

Let me tell you a bit more. This work is really meant to tell the story itself at the start in a clear to see story that does not have so much gaps. Yet my friends will be using different works to add to this one clear cut story. Like; Mornings~some references of pages in the graphic novel or the events represented in it~Gorgon City and MK MZODERN adventures are among the works to add the legs and fill in details of course.( hence the let me tell you a bit more tagline~they will tell you more.)

There are going to be other brief comics of just small things I draw in digital or else on paper and post every day or sort. I will say that the other works do in fact include stories and happenings up to 2017. I have not really written about 2018 or 2019. But that is about to change. I may have introduce this feature Trauma with Women. But let me tell you one thing; it is very much how I feel right now for various reasons and writing the past helps you to understand certain things and me to remember certain things and how bad it was in the past and yet how bad it is in the present in even communicating with people. I will tell you for this site to be successful in the future. I have sworn off all contact with women who are fucking strangers. I have given up dating. Given up social life. Done all that because really I recognize all these people have nothing to give and only think of theirselves as fucking tools for beauty and pleasure or this subvert bad destiny their backwards asses plant on good people and yet can never see the true bad destinies in the bad people. Realize that certain people no matter how fancy their little "kingwood" area is or is not~ they are no better than ghetto trash with many or multiple fathers for their children. No better than people who cannot see the big picture. I will take the moment to say that~ to not be bothered by women or the what if of their certain betrayal and yes it always happens and will always happen~ no matter how much you wish; these people aren't worth your time. And I am saying that I have been dragged into a ditch and shat on by these multiple bitches to be nice. I would say shot but out of the reverence of the shootings recently do not.

I will say that society still vindicates the little cindy lu who yells at the nigger to be lynched like Emmett Til(not sure if proper spelling but the pictures of what is done to him are not pretty so I refuse to look it up this late) and while supports the "black man of the year" who plays ball and goes to these fucked up little "black people" colleges so full of self hatred or just is a fuck who does not know shit and used by fucking universities as the true version of the black male just because he is viable. So many girls are so convinced that the only safe nigger is a dumb one. A fucked up one. A bitch who does not have a prayer. I recently saw a sells clerk who came to my house to talk about how you could save electricity bills and all that shit and he was basically speaking to my mother to sell his fucking case. It was a pointless fight. My father shut him down and I did not stay around to even see. Basically talking to girls today for me or anyone like me is like selling yourself and my friends when your basic ancestors did not sell theirselves and just wanted to be free and went to such bounds to escape~ why in the fuck should you even sell yourself. People would clamor"black girls magic" and all that bullcrap. But black women are the sole reason~black men and boys are done. Trying to hit people over the head with some ownership bullshit as if people need to be united against white people or any other people by keeping the "black" strong. Heavy news to these mother fuckers~ black people are so mixed that is why they are mainly called black or African American and not Africans. Its impossible to say for you to meet a homogeneous African American who shares the same heritage as the other. Even in Africa before slavery there were so many tribes. For a black person to think that they are entitles to a male or female black person just to be like white people is like trying to be an image that you can never ever be. There can be no comparison. When people are so diverse.  People are so misdirected in the minority and diversity rights bullshit; they forget that maybe and just maybe even black people are racist towards another for people not being their same heritage and background. Often people so ignorant of their past and identity want to make fun of those which that do. All I will say is that may girls today don't know their worth as trash. They are not anyone's catch. No one would be happy with them but a fool who mistakenly gets them pregnant. They never fell in love and if they did it was faked for the sakes of a family built by little community and religion. They just got knocked up and that was the "love". And that is what is so backwards these days. The very meaning of love means nothing to these wretched fools.

Some people could read this and disagree but realize; you can stop reading and leave. Be with the thots on the instagram for all I care. Some many call this sexist but its the fucking truth. Some people need to recognize that maybe no one likes them because they just never trust people. And for all sakes just aren't going to jump to the conclusion, " you are the one" like they will and then trash you.

I would like to add a vocabulary word to the way girls have done ditched me. They done murdered me. Shot me full of bullets for all my worth and in the end just feel like a clown to be played with by some dumb fuckers. A person does not like being played with. A person after six years is tried of the little fucking romantic-college-evil destiny politics mainly cared out by women. The people with the vocabulary word of the day" murdered" get on my nerves and never ever will I ever think about love, marriage or any sort of fucking thing just because of the crappy women and yes maybe they are all fucked up girls I have come across. I am done. I refuse to engage in this women matters discussion. When I am treated like shit for just being me. While every little creep on the fuck side on the road gets "fefefe", Every like piece of shit gets they damned way. Every little mother fucking Trump gets the pipe warm in the worst way possible. These women today just allow bad men to fuck up the courtship of dating and all else. Never giving an ideals to actually good people because I guess they are so immature to even think of cause and effect. So distanced from good people~ everyone who does things the human way is a cunt. Yet they will fuck or near fuck in front of everyone during a rain storm.

For months and months into this year. This fucking year. Have worked and worked to get the fucking girls out of me head. Me damned head. Drawing to the limit and pushing it. Having being laughed at one point after that.  Realizing the blows keep landing. Only till there is a clearing point in which you never see these fucked up bitches-does it ever stop landing. Pissed off I am. There is nothing of friendship or romance in this fucked up world. At 23 years old. There was never a chance nor opportunity for true friendship or romance. But I still write of it because this content is of the human mind and maybe people would like to believe in such things. Yet my friends; the girl I used to play with as a child~ a latina girl before it was even cool to even talk about hispanic people or hate them openly~ hates my fucking guts. Yet realize the girl was a jerk then and even a larger jerk now. Not one day I could even come outside while she was out there because she would glare these eyes and be so overtly talkative as if guilty of some shit no one knows but I can guess and probably do know. All the people similarly boys and girls of that 2003 to 2004 era are just namely trash. People in leading up to highschool and highschool just scum. The people in college and that other little place of community college just demons who think they run the world. And I find it pathetic they think they do. When half of these dumb bitches men and women cannot read nor write and maybe to say that most of the people in the graphic design program are so dumb that maybe its sick they just think they can skimp by with the little knowledge and get the money and recognition of dumb older adults when other people actually have to learn to earn money. Meant a girl so dignified she just wanted to stay at home and be a free body but never would ever even have any understanding of a true college experience.  Would not have to take anything academic but these graphic design courses that really push nothing of the mind ever at all only bias. Heavy bias against black people though and while they would not say it~ it was always there even if a little black old hispanic background man was there( which according to the racial corruption map~ I should also benefit too! But never did). Off to say....
there is a lot of wrong things in the world and it has not agreed with me.

For months I have never really spoke of my feelings. Something people would be drawn here to see. But the thing I experienced in the fall 2018 was like hell and I have not yet even had much time to ever ponder the happenings ever at all. The stuff of feelings and meditations would drive this blog. Run it like an engine so that it would be like at so many RPMs. Giving the name MK MZODERN RPM. But people I have lost faith in these dreams of romance and all this bullcrap. Yes~that is what it all is. Just bullshit to make you feel good and is never really there. Just waiting everyday for the one. Just waiting every fucking year of the damned life of me for the one. Through different ventures and times but no one will ever come through if you try never at all or try so much at all and believe me I have done both. The main reason why I said you should appreciate the meanings of " a going out of sell type of ideas"-its likely I will never speak about future advents ever again because guess what-I will ensure there never will be anymore. Its a waste of time and a waste of face and waste of energy for places I got to climb. Yes. Its all about me. Dig that shit. Damn murderers. But I will make all the pain I ever felt cost effective and then I will feel no more because I don't want to feel dead. Don't have time for the constant backstabbing and really do not have time for childish bullcrap such as fake and feigned love from people as childish as they come. Who could never know what real love is. They never have seen it so why suddenly does it exists just between them just then? Women want empowerment~go fuck yourselves and wake up because its all talk. Women at the end of the day will always choose the real fool and paint someone else who is a fool as treasure. I want you to feel what I am saying because there is not going to be anymore little romantic wannabe stories anymore. I don't want to be romantic. Don't want to even open the heart to such concept to people who I have seen in reality are just incapable of basic morals and treating people. I may have tolerated the concept for a long fuck time but there is no love only feigned imaginations of it. Namely the real reason I stopped the story of the fall 2013 is to show just how evil really people are up to a certain point in a "university 4 year situation" overtly in other people's business, trying to control them like fucking items and childish behavior~trying to bully them and the teachers too. Its as if the place of learning is container for people to never grow the fuck up.How people ruin everything with their bullshit and only thing you can do is have tolerance for them or wishing they would stop hanging a sickle around to kill em if they speak to certain peoples. I will say the retched people in the story thought they could do whatever but in the end where never successful. I would never be this dumb negro for them and they in their dumb activities threatened and intimidated me from socializing with proper people. People have just become accustomed to try and target people like Emitt Til( not sure of the spelling because his face is messed up for what a bunch of white men did to him because of a little bitch want to play games with people or try to see if they could even end a person's life by calling out at someone curses, threats and accusations). People since the college days here have been calling me out accusations and all the curses, threats and names and its by fucking time its stops. People are dumb today.

They don't deserve they cars, they don't deserve their liquor, they don't deserve neither the men nor the women~ they don't deserve but a flaming pile of hot shit for breakfast, dinner and lunch in a little fucking corporate cell. But that is all people will ever have to look for in their lives because all real bright stuff is denied to them. They don't have the merits to such for nor character to work towards. You could be so rich like Trump but when you don't have morals its means nothing. Its means you are a piece of shit. Thinking you are so famous and influential when you are forever in debt no matter how much a gilded outer shell you may possess in the small sum of wealth you gotten to buy things. The abyss will never go away. The debt will never go away and is representing of the lack of character within. People don't need to give people but what they truly deserve. Depictions through story that will last longer than they. And for all the little fucks who think they can just play people like cards or think I am a fool. It is not me who laughs last. I really don't appreciate violent discourse or such things as taking a call at people. But when it needs to be done it will be done so no little fuck thinks they can just trample over me and I am what their dumb brain says and they can get their mexicans, blacks, whites or whatever little fucked up men to kill me. I tell you all that matters here is me.

To conclude. I once this semester tried to communicate how pissed off I was at a particular girl for acting so damn single and never once ever even being sorry for her constant intentions which only vye for sexual attention solely. I just could not do it. I was so monotone because I was holding back so much already. The dumb bitch of Mexican california origin so sated in her little prim culture on the fringe that reeks of racism against blacks in that region~ was so monotone but yet comfortable herself. It made me sick. Reminded me of girl across the street thinking being a little fuck is okay. All the little girls in highschool and community college from 2009 to 2019. Some people would say I am being racist. But Mexicans are some of the worst people in terms of not be racists dicks or just being ass holes to everyone else. This is not from some little flavored democratic tv water of a koolaid mix. This comes from living with such peoples and it only gets worse. Everyone else from Latin America is else agreeable but I tire of putting on a face from 2005 to 2019. If I ever knew the girl was Mexican in the first place-I would have never spoke to her at all. Because experiences with the dame folk women of Mexico are always bad and never has there ever been a good one. Redeemingly the girl across the street was my card to say there are " good negros" in the world. But there are no fucking "good negros". While I do not wish to support racist banter and that people should not be held in camps-realize the reality. When you try to be friendly to people and accept them for who they are despite previous experiences with entitled special color people as they selves realize~ its right to be defensive of actions by such people who deem to make you feel as trash and as if you are not even a person. You will never ever get apology from a fucking Mexican girl. You will never ever get any type of remorse of their dafty actions. They before the age of feminism anew represent just how women empowerment goes so fucking wrong. You talk them the same as anyone; they want you to respect them as so dafty supreme person over all being able to walk all over you. While I wish they could be nice back to people and join hands. That is not ever even possible ever the fuck at all. Cause its all about them to the end. So, "ya fuck you"~ is basically what that girl was saying to me in her own little context of monotone life. But to me is just the unraveling of how things just aren't getting better and people aren't moving towards equality but hatred for people they don't like. And while I may continue to try and be nice to Mexicans. And yes immigrants from their should be citizens. The blood just don't mix with people who think often and much they are entitled to be assholes and racists hidden to black people and when ever the mouse, peacock or other little fuck fest station appears wanna act as if they never been but innocent.  Yet my friends; this one girl was so much a bitch who would never admit a wrong and yet never know the even pain she cost people and maybe a person does not want to be dragged into the 90s california scene that was like twenty years ago if not fucking thirty. Maybe people don't got time for facebook and games and maybe the internet has more use than these dumb sites of social media. I just don't have time to be optimistic for seemingly mutual persons-only to be put down and for better boy or better man and his associates to come and hunt me down because of little olde maiden is so right about the "negro".

I have been out of it for months and slowly as I publish my works I will get out but surely I am done dealing with women or people foremost as any friends or lovers for the longest time because surely~ they just seek to ruin everything I have worked so hard for and just want to contribute to a venomous system that does no one good.Advice; real whores are more loyal than the fake ones you find in the university. This does not mean money is ever involved. But to say that people who everyone deems are bad and work in sex industries~ are not bad but everyone who deems to be this image of bad they think these people are~ are the real sluts. Advice is to simply watch out for people who could not ever know what they are trying to be-moral persons. This does not include love as a plus side or what they are trying to be in with. I will say that a hardcore story is coming up. Here and there and then and there.

Comments

Popular Posts