Dream One Newyork.

Ta-da! Finally great friends I have worked on some stories to present under the efforts of the individuals under the teams of FOXTEXTREX and Blue Copper Feelings. I was thinking about writing them first but I see it in a way a possibility to go back into the happenings of 2014 and focus on the character design of each character in each fucking story. As well as write a narrative as well. Namely I could use my different methods on each story. After that the complete comics. I may not use all my different methods on each story but that will be a future option as I am afraid it would take too much paper and maybe don't have all day to be at a computer drawing when its not the best thing to do nor healthy either. But the work of Dream One Newyork is finally coming along with unique and "its own stories".

Namely here it is a sort of competition not ever but comparison between two writer guilds on a world called Moira in a sort of fall, spring, summer and winter terms. Here is a match up between the two teams FOXTEXTREX and Blue Copper Feelings as well features totally original series. Behold a grand specactle of creativity and writing.

Namely; its time to address somethings. I cannot express to you honestly how mentally retarded the generation of children in 00s and 10s and 20s are and will be in terms of appreciating writing, drafting and art in any form of manner that is which respectable. No fan art is not respectable at all; its something silly and often deprives of the true meaning of art and makes it this pop culture spectacle art is not to be. Nor is art to be this money vehicle on the sum of other people machinations. If you don't know what "machinations" is-look it the fuck up.  Many people have often assumed too much about this project and think its all about them and what the fuck they done wrong. I assure my friends it is. And these people want to call people crazy for practicing art in a respectable manner and manner of satire and dare call the writer crazy when they cannot even write a text in proper english or later to say cannot even type of facebook with proper anything to act as if smart. Many people today are comfortable dissing the importance of art, writing and the humanity of society even because it does not make money. But life is not about bashing heads of former friends to make money, you cunts. Or tossing people aside because they are no longer available to be pawns in your game. Fuckers. Or even better will not be the so called villain because they are the only person who walks upright as a fucking person. Life is about being a person. Life is about shedding tears and fighting the good fight. People today don't have any gumption to shed real fucking tears or fight the good fight. They say "look at me" and then hate theirselves for whatever they cannot do or given the opportunity to do. These people expect people who don't give a fuck about them to give them what they need to succeed and what they need in life. I say my friends; no one needs anyone to give them anything.  Everything in life can be reached by hardwork and first believing you can get there.

I have seen so many disturbing people claiming to be friends or something more; and yet really have seen too much into everything. Believe their hype. The own hype around a tortured university system so pegged on diversity its fools itself that its the most racist place in the region. People who live in a dream of diversity and yet don't realize they live a racist hell could never be taken seriously nor considered a friend from a person who has seen all the little different regions to know what is what and who is who and certainly some people just don't go around certain people. Certain people have gone out of their way to call me crazy but I say that is unacceptable and I will not allow people to get away with such a quip. A quip that is only to build them up and tear down the very credibility of the good character of people for their insecurities of what bad things they have done, do and the evil morals they possess. Let's not kid ourselves; one place is a forever Sodom and Gomorrah. This work is to constructively talk about a bad issue of a place that no one there wants to realize and present it as it is. The fucking truth. You cannot hide the truth and call a narrator of the truth crazy because you don't want your true wicked self revealed. There is no reason for all this unnecessary social drama I have experienced since I left a University in Houston in May 2014. There is no reason that people who do wrong should hold their heads high.

What is the importance of this say. Each team has a theme that communicates two halves of a story from a certain perspective that is introspective of a reality. Namely avoiding the common pursuits of a 1st person narrative and seeking a main character or main characters to deliver the story and show their morals in a way that merits them how they truly are without their own concessions to wrong or guilt.

Enough is enough. I have tried of being bothered by the nuisance of the story untold. The true reason I have not gone in 2014 for a while is because the story of that year is so complex that to leave any detail or any project like Dream One;Newyork and its importance and how it ever began would diminish true credibility of the truth. I have worked to make a true account that is most austere to getting the different details. Yet I say this will not be the last post of Dream One Newyork on this blog but rather-it will continue to post when I write Dream One; Newyork on another blog called Tunnel Realms. While I hate to support Google. Blogger is what is necessary to get any form of audience and Wordpress is not a viable option at all.

Comments

Popular Posts