Usually when I.
Yes folks I am the king of the stats rating gain. I really could just link all the 2017 era posts to a tag by their different era but where is the fun in that. A long time ago not really I used to just have a list of different posts that make up an era but that would led so many things and posts to be missed and the story within to be missed as well. I find it a near crime to continue that while knowing that I could do better and often just feel guilt just having these links that add up and yet don't actually represent a story all the time. In time I have learned that less is more. Especially when the posts are actually longer and tell the full story of a time period without much trouble. I have been drawing on the computer recently and I say it is so annoying to upload each image alone to the site especially when blogger wants to have fits and issues and does not want to save your post. Last night alone I spent a great deal of time wasting on the efforts of uploading those images I drew until a very late time in the night hours after I drew them. With drawing on line paper-at least you cannot just throw everything out there and that I am serious. Why would any throw all their work out there for people to truly not appreciate a the very scene meeting of its grand reveal to the public. I often never share the line paper originals for my series least they are only the beginning point of a project. I will say that the graphic novel is apart of a larger project which is why the paper releases can be found on this site with paragraphs. But no I basically refuse to show off my work all the time like that. It just delves the wrong expectations. I will say that the list that I write contains matters of things I actually thought of during that period and yet could not write down at the time because of a goal oriented focus. It represents all the different happenings. However unlike other lists will not be expanding on it. Its just to represent some things that happen. If I want to tell the story I will tell it part by part and taking my time and yet my friends~the 1886 is what I mainly want to revisit at this time period really.
Comments
Post a Comment