Trying to find the inspiration of artwork

Much to say people in real life aren't very helpful at all in experimenting in inspiration for artwork. The people are so helpful when they see you going to the park; they let loose a dog and them~that dog, " sick em, boy". Hoping you think its funny and don't attack them. And yet you will eventually out run them. Welcome to the life that is truly a-mazing! Many people when you do your art set loose their dogs on ya. That gives me an idea for something. When you are just trying to mind your own business and be in the world but not for conflict; someone thinks you are wearing a short shirt and thinks its necessary to send those dogs at you or bad wishes or words or actions terrible. From various levels of society and age: a graphic designer so called teacher/ head of the whole design program, some teenagers, some older teenagers in their early 20s, all the little girls at the community college thinking they are grown women on their phones-all the paired little men with their girls, old as fuck people and just old bitter women. Its all terrible. The help for inspiration usually comes about make stories about these people who cannot be helped and send their dogs at ya. Kudos; besides an example-some teenagers and their older people( I would not say parents) or just older people clamored as they vyed on a dog to chase me as if acceptable. I dunno where you guys live but wait Blogger does provide that information. Several people across several continents view this blog. But I think that no one allows their dogs to go after people hence leashes and lawsuits. Fucking lawsuits.
But yes my friends being risked being attacked by a dog is what you risk alone as an artist and trying to find inspiration and if not allow; backstabbing and betrayal is all you can come to expect.
Its not easy and maybe and definitely fall 2016 was a harrowing account of many dogs leashed at you and maybe you just have to hurry away from the dogs and heal the many bites. Thus maybe large things you wished to do just cannot be done no more. When you got to take meds to get away from the germs of olde doggie bites. But I say respectfully; this is how much of my life concerning girls has been since 2016. All the time takes bites and pieces out of me I just cannot handle it at all. Such to say is the trauma of being with these wounds is what I have been writing all this time with and now will finally be able to tell the full revelation of what happened in which looking for isnpiration in this world so much that you are dog bitten and flee bitten. Even girls who mean well; just leave you flee bitten. Though I am not saying these girls are bitches. That is not the connection. What I am saying is they take so much away from loving at the world objectively to find inspiration and many of times by their acts and demeanor become the inspiration. That being said~ I bring you a following story of the progress of Technogothica.


Featured art-
dogs chasing after a person.

Comments

Popular Posts