Large problem with google.
Like dicks they remove the progress of ten years and people who like using blogger are made to feed for the scraps. I do not have all the time in the day to go and promote each and everyone of my posts on social media or on this site called Mewe where everyone of good mind has gone. If not to reddit or imgur communities. Its sad in what has happened because my site at this capacity would have many views by now but has a third of its views that it should be by the 11th of this month. Its pretty sad and shameful but I was right when I said people should jump the google boat but yet there are hardly any other places in which people can actually post their stuff and people actually view it. Its like to say google has destroyed the very element that allowed people to reach another online when from blogger. Have offered no good replacements. None whatsoever. Now I have many methods of attracting people but to say it is always best and good to be yourself and not anyone else. I did learn this ideal in the fall 2017 but we are not there yet. I have been recapping the events of what has happened in picture format for a certain vital and yet readying means. When I told the audience here I was going to tell a complete story; I fucking meant it. If you pay close attention; these images ready things to be. But yet the large problem with google is it readies things not to be. It is a destroyer and does not care about the people it inflicts. My other means of reaching the masses have worked thus far. Like magazines and boosted the audience to the size it is now. Yet I tell you the real reason I have not realized any new comics is because I am working on something in the background that takes back what I looked and worked on in the summer of 2015. Something that breathes another element into storytelling and namely what rude people have taken and bastardized for theirselves. Seeking to ruin it but it cannot be ruined. As that of ruining a concept cannot be done by humans at all; it will still exist. Namely google stands with the likes of rude people and their colorful society of fucking around quiet literally, messing around and their cute little phones. I say I will not feed for the scraps and the large move is definitely around the corner. And all little sons of bitches better watch out.
Comments
Post a Comment