In the break of Technogothica instead of Twilight.

Now; it seems I have all but caught up to my intentions and now will continue my stories for Kyeombi unhindered. Today or tonight rather I will be working on Midwether Academy, Polards and Mysterious and Changer. Tomorrow will be working on Runecasters as an event on this particular blog. The work for Midwether Academy is to fill in the characters. The work on Polards is to fill in details and some serials left out rather an event. Mysterious and Changer is to add in the basis of the rest of the comic. Now there is nothing holding me back to complete anything. Later on one can expect series left and right to be published. But yet I find myself at a place where I have to work on advertisements or attracting people to view things on this website solely. Still to say talking to people today just offends sniveling brats entitled at a community college. Only teenagers ever dared click on this site and so there is my demographic from people I have met in real life.

Not to name. I still have the efforts of last year-the designs that I did not complete and the story of type of advertisement too with Boris and some other folk of course. I am thinking of getting into learning how to make 3-d art the realistic sort as well. So ultimately for now everything for an effort of story will be realistic as possible I can get. But the effort of the comic creation for many projects is at an end and will have more time to work on other projects soon.

Comments

Popular Posts