young girl newsletter # 2

Hey. Once again its time to tell of the next happenings. Ideally not to give everything away I am going to make this short.

In an original effort out of the doorsteps of April into May or an effort May was to create some Kyeombi and Krushre titles. All the Kyeombi titles were worked on. Yes they were. Many completed to at least ten serials. Ya! I mean Kyeombi is was the actual objective of works to be completed on this website so ya. Its a great take away. Incidentally; it would take nearly two weeks to color the works and then two more to add the text. There has to be around 20 + works. Because I completed two Krushre comics at length and then there are other works like the Super MM culture magazine as well. From experience it takes a while to color one work and many works indeed.With photoshop probably would be stuck on coloring for an entire month. I find that I am able to color projects within a day. I colored DEVIL1's Castle in one day in different program because maybe photoshop is not the best program to use for coloring evidently. Yet will I be going to color works yet? The answer is no. I will not be coloring works yet because for some projects in Kyeombi recent have to complete some pages and serials. I was thinking in the meantime I would work on the Krushre stories. Which later on would allow me to work on other works that were the main reason behind creating a better way to create comics~that gets me here even today where I am in my works.

About working on works. I have decided to create a couple of new sites. One for Beryond 13. Another from Dream One Newyork. Another for Emostory. Another for the comic review site. I keep on waiting to create this works to ensure their success but if I do not start them now; they will never begin. This is the conclusion I have eventually come to. Often in the past have not even given Dream One Newyork a new site because I did not want to be spread thin just to fail. But if I never start these projects~they probably will not be done.  

One the off side consider each one these projects on the side and supposed to be apart of different websites or their own thing is like doing an entire comic brand by yourself. Namely; you are the only one producing and doing the content. No one else is. Beryond 13 and Dream One Newyork have the potential to create great stories but yet what. Yes. If to consider the amount of just these two bringing along with them~ the stories that you would have to commit to-would break the gate of you being able to deliver any works out into the open for a considerable time.Even though these two projects are liabilities in getting projects like Kyeombi and Krushre they must be started today or they will carry the same weight times later or years later and will always be an untapped potential and burden. So I aim to create all these different sites to not fall behind in the game of completing good quality works. I am sure there will be much times in the future to correct mistakes in the future but if you never begin you will know these mistakes or good aspects of each project.

Some months ago I was going to release all these comics but to a smaller degree and really started to wonder about the cost effective nature. Do you eat a large carton of icecream with a small spoon? I do not think so. It takes more time and effort to eat anything at all in which you can enjoy it and if you say you enjoy such amount-you are lying. I say that works should be with the best effort to complete and with the best quality and at that point in time; it all was not the greatest quality ever or even. Did not have that spirit; it was one of self defeat and I for one do champion the idea of self defeat ever or even for artists.

Latest to say is that tons of different comic ideas I am else working on because really; you should not expect people to not create works when life is constantly changing. My method production system for comic book creation largely takes account to the fact that you cannot stop creating art anew for past failures. It is my easy belief that maybe in three months my system can match the needs of the mm culture 2017 stories(include the stories mentioned on the site earlier) , the Beryond 13 stories to be featured on its site and the Dream one Newyork stories to be featured on its site. But for right now Krushre, completing the Kyeombi series(the ones that were picked-there are many others but that is a different matter) and some other comic projects and some that are not in a series is mainly all in my current allowance to do without toppling over.

I can never relate how good it is to have people who are for you in your circle. People who are just there are not good people who contribute to anything and I have seen it time and again and many places. Deemed to say creating comics and works in this world is a lonely one. Because there are not any people who will understand the very goals of what you try to accomplish. Namely the people who do are rare people. I just say that maybe to commit to finding these rare people in an ardous task and maybe you should not go looking for them. But maybe if on your own the best thing you can do is believe in yourself. I know that is what I did in 2014 around the time I created Dream One:Newyork and no one person can replicate or replace that personal pride. When I say to people and the audience of whom will read this that I will create these and this series; you can bet you bottom dollar that I will. Because I believe in myself. No one can tell me who I am. This is the conviction that a person must have to be successful in creating comics as a craft and not on the principal of money. If you do everything for money imagine you never push boundaries and only do what is necessary to make money and in comics that ethic alone is not enough and you can even see that in comic book creators else.

I have been busy tasking away these past few days. I have been actually working on a new direction since Sunday  It has taken me this long to finally work on the new direction to say.
One take away from all of this is that work on Mindgames, Shark on Campus and Technogothica are works not included in my "to do" budget. Works I choose to do because I believe there is a story that must be told. In clarification; Mindgames, Shark on Campus, Technogothica, Z-Leader, Altar Pained Starfight and more are all large works  and only are included in the minimalist means of things I do for comics. The real reason there has not been a Mindgames or any other for a while is because I have been focusing on Kyeombi titles. Easily to say working on this amount of works is not easy but it is rewarding and its not what other people think of its likelihood to be but what I think of and by the end of the day-I know they will all be successful.

Next on this blog will be focusing on a "story" of sorts for 2018.

Comments

Popular Posts