Danny Valero

Danny Valero is what I started the current comic effort to complete many works back in 2016 spring.But now it is finally time to end on the same note in which the effort even began.Danny Valero will be one of the last Kyeombi series to which a comic book volume will be created fro the time being. The effort has had many different comic efforts over time. Many attempts but none as close as the most current attempt in actually being a finished project. Tomorrow I will dedicate an entire day to working on Danny Valero. Namely; its finally good to reach this destination and the tomorrow is forever a different place but only namely due to my works and no one else's ideals. This work of course seemingly is a work about real friends and real unity. Things you will not see today at all.
 Things certainly that did not make the website at all.This work above any others I earned time to even work on again when people are just sovereign assholes and savages believing nonsense that gets no one anywhere. I will say this work is my favorite work to work on. In truly had to work on other works to even work on this work time and time again and each time it was worth it. Yet this is the last time of digging holes in the socks you wear to reach this work. It is the last time and the beginning true of something new and brilliant.

Comments

Popular Posts