Long history.

Today I have finally completed a large effort to make my comics into reality. I have completed near 10 serials or a story of some sort largely for 10 to 20 works of mine own. Rather past 20. I wrote the releases post what seemed like a long time ago and now; a big dream of mine is started. There is much to come.

I have been remembering what it took to get here and not be lost as many people think they should be as artists and as people. When things were not right did I stick what it? I did not. Who honestly wants to pay money to go to a college just to be embarrassed and treated as if some odd mixture zoo animal that draws? And intelligence openly insulted and people making moves that really are just creepy and if anything immoral. Long history is that I have been through a lot of shit. I demanded the best from myself and other people but I only get the best from myself. I have been drawing nonstop since last year December like a mad dog because I would not be stopped. I would continue.

I oft to say because of this I have truly not had time to reflect on anything on write or draw the works of Sunglasses or Apollo. Work on the similarly outer~lier projects either like Mindgames or Shark on Campus. I have been struggling with what seems like a dark days repeat of 2006 days and mornings. But yet I have inspired to go against the dark feelings of the day to continue writing and drawing even though much of a time~the respect for me as a person is missing.  I just say to say the world is not a bright place as it should be. It has lost all its potential. Especially with youth today namely wasting their time and opportunities.

List of things.
The only real childhood friends are just trash and racists that everyone else just loves.
People assume immediately they are always the head and I am the tail.
People believe they can get away with whatever. Like seriously?
On the way here could not count the number of people out for my blood.
Surprisingly you can turn art on line paper into art without lines but with much work because adobe has not developed a "delete the lines" plugin.
Its so easier to color in fire alpaca or another program not photoshop.
Yes people want to carry on as if they done nothing wrong.
RPM was the arc that surely this blog.
Technogothica was not a failure at all.
Everyone in public at a community college is a stubborn mule stuck in their ways doing shit that goes no where.
There are way more Kyeombi titles than the ones I worked on; yet it does not seem like their time to be work on.
The true history of my efforts stand as a marketing campaign.


I say in life you got to keep on living and doing. I have seen somethings I regret seeing. I have heard somethings I regret hearing. I had to keep on doing things even if hurt or mortally injured or recovering. Been doing things alone for so long I am sure no one could ever understand and namely no one gives a damn. But I am just a normal person and I would like for once to tell my complete story. One in which people who are wicked don't result to closemindness that only produces nothing at all. I have not stopped going even if bullet ridden or backstabbed and I think its time to leave such shit in the past as I have left not completing my effort namely outright of Kyeombi in the past. This blog namely was formed to record my efforts in completing Kyeombi and it would seem since I have truly reached the goal I have ran out of things to say but friends. There are so much things I could say. Much of what is said here is just a parentheses or a small note to the actual reality of living and breathing.

Namely there are two choices. Not tell my story and wrap up stories or work on stories like Shark on Campus. Or go off and publish my works and then later create more works. But friends to me there is only one option. To take a minute and record stories that in all honesty need recording. But actually there are four choices; the other two being to create a new site for Dream One; Newyork and another for Beryond 13 and work on projects under them. But I say I eventually will venture them all.Alone because believe me; even if you try to invite people into your circle. Its pointless when no one surely can understand the ethic of hardwork as terms to drawing and writing. Not mature enough ever the sort to be much like people who can be trusted to be in your story. If you read any of my works even the ones when I was a kid; and about me~there are no supporting figures. None whatsoever.None at all.

I will say that I done all my works by myself. No one's help and no one's real company because they are really not there if they aren't along for the ride so to seek and just really in their own pathetic spin out path of failure anyone can tell you is a failure. Ha. Everyone can have their small victory built on self pleasure, pity, excuses, privilege, lack of hard work and lack of hardworking and care and their massive failure. But what do I have after all these five years or six rather~ a fucking victory no one can take, no can steal and no one in this fucked world can ever come close to. How many works do artists who draw today create at all. Like one or two works and that is it. I simply have created many works and at least 20 to a substantial length that can be published. With only my exclusive methods and yes friends it would take at least 5 to 6 years to figure them out and execute to create something. I got no help from no renowned comic book artist in the terms of methods or doing the comics actually. I get no help from no comic book artist or artist community. I created everything from the fucking bottom up and no one can touch what I have done. For all the little engineers in the world; I doubt they even recreate what I have done by scratch. Shows the very lack of thinking from a profession of thinkers it does show when they cannot even draw anything really but rely on computers and all this bullshit so constrained they could never create anything of their own or original from the bottom up.

I am saying as well as that the constrains of romantic relationships are the most takeaways from the creative process. If I am to be fucking honest which I am; every attempt at so called relationships of romantic light are so pitch black and only return with people trying to call you out as some type of demon you are not because their egoes so filled with bullshit that does not work. Namely; realize at the end of all this hurt that these people are idiots who could never appreciate the ability of thinking for oneself nor hardwork. And everytime made to realize how moral different I am from such fucks who could not understand right or wrong and ponder by the end," who raised these fuckers". Who raised these fuckers. Is the actual honest fucking question. No one did. These people just expect to show up and reach a destiny and blame anyone who seems to be leading to a bad destiny. The thing is these people so stupid they couldnot know right from wrong and believe they are so blissfully entitled to be ignorant,conceited and rude. As if the world will just allow them forward because of their petty made up believes to forgive things that people are not forgiven for doing. Openly not giving people a chance for a sake at power. Fuck these people; because no one needs to be bothered by a traitorous soul. But every romantic time remembered of the twisted circumstances at the start of the college education that in many ways still continue now.

Now people had gotten it wrong in college in fall 2013. Thinking they could define me and offend me. They were wrong.  No one defines me. My work says as much. No will not follow industry standards or be like other people just to fit in because guess what my friends; I am not like any other person. I am like people but I am not of people. I say that no one else could have ever grown up like me. No one else can be. There is no replacement. My venture to become what I aim is not the same as any other person who dares become the similar. I come here to tell you I have often spread the details away from the eyes and made people look presentable when in reality they aren't. In the upcoming focus of this blog. Deemingly people will be as they truly are. No minced words and no nothing and truly will tell you about the process and the path to the goals I can only tell you know because my works are completed in a certain stage  and it does not matter if any now knows the true fucking story at all. Because I have won. I have beat the system and now I have destroyed it with my victory.So many people even to this day out for me and yet never think their involvement in being devil's bastards is wrong. But I say people today don't  need forgiveness. They don't need pity. They don't need love or be able to create more people. They just need to pay for what they did wrong and maybe then the world would be a better place.

I am going to take a trip. A long trip throw the fucking stars and the planets and then I will be back and these people will be made to pay as being depicted as but people who are helpers in a crime and shaming people for a crime committed against them. Therein; I will finally be able to put this all of bad happenings and being alone in doing so behind me and move forward but some people will never even make a step to the true path to completing their goals and pointly by their teenage or late teenage age; are old enough to decide if they succeed or fail. In the end my friends it up to you if you have morals and if you succeed or fail. But I have no problem in this question because I have won.

Comments

Popular Posts