Large changes.

Concerning many titles-the need to do is just to color and add text. I have worked for nearly 3 months growing the number of works that I can publish out in the world to complete the ambition of Kyeombi and with this latest effort have come not very close-have reached the goal! Reached the goal in that coloring and adding the text are the next goals over. Namely other works will be worked on and everything will be utilized.

The current ambition follows one working volume or installment per each comic series picked to be of the Kyeombi project.It might go well to say that the upcoming titles do have 2nd and more volumes attached to them that will be updated whenever but mainly all together in another ambition at a later time. I am hoping not only to launch an effort but continue it.And that I will.This site has mainly been about creating the comics for Kyeombi. First by experimentation in different art styles and methods to create a story or a comic. Next broader discovery and use of methods. Implementation of "successful" methods to comic book creation. Learning to tell ones own story.
Eventually amassing drawn comics to create a new comic book brand. Yes-that is what this site has mainly been about. But yet it is soon to change.Things will change when the things of the subject matter once draft and yet ideas are now solid stories with comics behind them.The large changes will be many different new things indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts